OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

We've reached out to the Cardinals for comment ... and they sent us the following statement.

“Two weeks ago, Nicole Kugler Bidwill was involved in an incident that resulted in her arrest. This is a difficult time for their family but her husband and children love her very much and are thankful that she is currently receiving the help she needs. They ask that their family’s privacy be respected as they deal with this challenging personal situation.”

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't think we should call the OL dynamic

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
A sentence from the article, “McBride, a 6 foot 4, 260 pounder, flashed superstar potential at times last year as a second-round selection.”

I like what I see from McBride but who saw these flashes of superstar potential?

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I know that Michael Bidwill is the team president, but thought that his family (not just him) owned the team. Did he buy out his siblings?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both Michael and Bill, Jr. married Nicoles. :eek:
Really not that uncommon especially with a name like Nicole which is pretty popular. My best friend married a Shawntel who goes by Shawny…. Her Brother Eric met and married a Shawntel(yes same spelling) who also goes by Shawny…. SMH

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Really not that uncommon especially with a name like Nicole which is pretty popular. My best friend married a Shawntel who goes by Shawny…. Her Brother Eric met and married a Shawntel(yes same spelling) who also goes by Shawny…. SMH
There are six people in my family right now with first name William Will or Bill

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those who didn't click the link:

Bidwill Jr. claimed the altercation started because Nicole was upset that he hadn't been home when carpet installers had arrived earlier in the day. Bidwill Jr. said that when he eventually came home, he poured himself a glass of beer ... but before he could drink it, Nicole snapped on him.

According to the docs, Bidwill Jr. claimed his wife hit "him with her hands about a hundred times" ... before she picked up his cup and cracked him with it, causing it to shatter.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard