Week 15 of the Arizona Cardinals off season. 04/15/24-04/21/24

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
@Chopper0080 @DVontel Is it possible that Monti has a very similar grade on MHJ and Odunze? Only thing that makes sense in terms of just getting a 3rd rounder this year and 2nd next year (Its Schragers trade so its possible we'd get back more value in reality).
Sure it is possible. It would also be wrong IMO. Feels likes MHJ does almost everything better than Rome.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sure it is possible. It would also be wrong IMO. Feels likes MHJ does almost everything better than Rome.
So 80 or 85% of MHJ + 2nd rounder and another 3rd (according to Schrager)

Gotta figure they are planning to package those extra 3rd rounders to to move up in the draft though.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Okay… this is so stupid for so long. Yes, that shot of that exact millisecond RIGHT THERE his toe is up, but that doesn’t mean the toe wasn’t a millisecond before the photo was taken when he first caught the ball. That photo is on his way down when he caught the ball higher up.
No way. On his way down is when he knew he had to get the second foot down.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like it. a 2nd and a third and we still get a #1 stud WR.

I just don't think there is much difference between Rome and MHJ
I would accept It with two second round picks
Didnt like that MHJ didnt test either at combine and Pro day
Odunze, has same college production and made all the drills( with great numbers for his size, especially 10 yards split, 20yards shuttle and 3cone)
Its about attitude, not taking things for granted

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Patently false. Odunze had more deep yards. He was substantially better at contested catches. He also had a lower drop rate.

Cardinals fans have these rose colored glasses on MHJ right now that are clouding objective reality.

MHJ isn't as explosive as Nabers either.

I think MHJ is a more rounded player, that's what I find appealing.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I would accept It with two second round picks
Didnt like that MHJ didnt test either at combine and Pro day
Odunze, has same college production and made all the drills( with great numbers for his size, especially 10 yards split, 20yards shuttle and 3cone)
Its about attitude, not taking things for granted
I do wish Marvin ran the 40. Cause if he runs a 4.3 like Breer suggests Im not sure they are entertaining this tbh.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That seems like Cardinals didn't get enough.

You must be registered for see images attach
Read through all of those mocks. We never get enough in any of the trades. There’s one that had Denver just flipping us their 2025 1st and 3rd to swap. That’s the equivalent of sending us a 2nd and 4th to move up 8 spots into top four for a QB. Another mock had us trading out of the 27th pick and out of one of our 3rd rounders and didn’t even have the respect to tell us what we got for those picks. Just bad mocking. In fact, they are mocks to be mocked imo.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Patently false. Odunze had more deep yards. He was substantially better at contested catches. He also had a lower drop rate.

Cardinals fans have these rose colored glasses on MHJ right now that are clouding objective reality.

MHJ isn't as explosive as Nabers either.

I think MHJ is a more rounded player, that's what I find appealing.
I love it when people click disagree when you present hard facts.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yea I would need this years 2nd round pick.

And personally I'd be making the trade with the strong assumption Harbaugh is going Oline.
Those nfl personnel guys I was listening to yesterday said no good gm EVER does this. They said “assuming” and the phrase “probably get our guy” are the two things that get GMs fired about the draft.

They said if someone drops down 1-6 spots it’s because there are exactly that number of players they grade about equally. If they drop down further than that it’s because there’s just no one they like for the value of the range in which they are picking. Essentially, if someone trades out of a round they don’t really like anyone left available for a pick the value of the round. They said of course there’s a little more nuance to it and each gm has slight differences in how they select, but they all agreed these are the basic underpinnings of trades. I thought this was interesting.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Read through all of those mocks. We never get enough in any of the trades. There’s one that had Denver just flipping us their 2025 1st and 3rd to swap. That’s the equivalent of sending us a 2nd and 4th to move up 8 spots into top four for a QB. Another mock had us trading out of the 27th pick and out of one of our 3rd rounders and didn’t even have the respect to tell us what we got for those picks. Just bad mocking. In fact, they are mocks to be mocked imo.
It feels like it is related to ESPN and NFL Network always going to commercial for the Arizona Football Cardinals' picks.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
My guy trying sooo hard to get into a fight on the internet today. Very confused about the difference between facts and opinions as well as real vs fake metrics.
The dishonesty in your argument is that you throw out DVOA all the time which is the heighth of hypocrisy.

Nothing fake about contested catch rate, especially when one guy is at 40% and the other is at 75%.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The dishonesty in your argument is that you throw out DVOA all the time which is the heighth of hypocrisy.

Nothing fake about contested catch rate, especially when one guy is at 40% and the other is at 75%.
Calm down. Ask yourself why your guy has to make so many contested catches.

N'Keal Odunze? A lot of poeple are talking about it.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Calm down. Ask yourself why your guy has to make so many contested catches.

N'Keal Odunze? A lot of poeple are talking about it.
Ask yourself what percentage of his total of 92 catches were contested.

I bet you don't know because you tend to just try to argue with me just to be a rude. That's your MO and has been for a very long time

The answer is a 1/3. He would have still had as many catches as MHJ had total (69) if he had 0 contested catches.

So, no it's not like 50 percent of his catches were contested.

And a lot of people don't really dig. A lot people talk about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West too

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I do the Giants trade for 2 seconds. For a third and next year's second i stick and pick.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard