Washington @ ASU

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Biggest game of the year so far right here. Put up or shut up time. Washington is going to be tough as nails. Very solid defense and one of the best running backs in the nation.

Should be a great game.

With a little luck, a few breaks, and some help from the crowd at Sun Devil stadium:

ASU 31

Washington: 28

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My colon is already clinched. Not usually clinched until Thursday.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I think we lose if the game were played @ Washington... Since it's home, I think we squeek out a tight one. I'll go with 38 - 35 ASU! :thumbup:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Biggest game of the year so far right here. Put up or shut up time. Washington is going to be tough as nails. Very solid defense and one of the best running backs in the nation.

Should be a great game.

With a little luck, a few breaks, and some help from the crowd at Sun Devil stadium:

ASU 31

Washington: 28

I'm not sure that we have played an entire game at the level we'll need to play at in order to beat UW. I think we're going to need more than a little luck and a few breaks.

Steve

lsakson

Reaction score
I agree with Steve. We will need a lot of breaks and for sure try our best to not have any penalties and def need to have our defense improve our tackling.

Go Devils!!!!!

Les

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I talked to a friend of mine today that is a Huskie fan. His first comment was that that the Huskies are now "out of it" since they have lost 2 straight games to Pac-12 north rivals. He is referring to the PAC-12 Championship and sounded pretty discouraged.

I am not expecting the Huskies to come into this game down in the mouth. They still have a lot to play for.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I talked to a friend of mine today that is a Huskie fan. His first comment was that that the Huskies are now "out of it" since they have lost 2 straight games to Pac-12 north rivals. He is referring to the PAC-12 Championship and sounded pretty discouraged.

I am not expecting the Huskies to come into this game down in the mouth. They still have a lot to play for.

And they have a lot of fans in town this weekend...

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ya, I hear that many came into town to watch both the SEA and WAS games...

Ya, I question that since I don't think they can tolerate being out of the rain that long. They may shrivel up or something.

:shrug:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya, I question that since I don't think they can tolerate being out of the rain that long. They may shrivel up or something.

:shrug:

Are you kidding? Add a little sunshine to a Washington fan and they swell up like you wouldn't believe. And the noise they make! Ear splitting.

Steve

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Are you kidding? Add a little sunshine to a Washington fan and they swell up like you wouldn't believe. And the noise they make! Ear splitting.

Steve

:lol:

Looking at our posts, I don't think any of the major comedians' careers are in any way in jeopardy.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And I will be looking for a stream online. :sad:

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Tremendous effort from the front 7 on D! Bradford had an incredible first half and can't be blocked!
Would love to see Lewis used more at running back in the second half...
Coyle with a huge first half too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow, what a run by Grice

totally showing up Sankey, 127 yards for Grice, 24 for Sankey thru 3 Quarters

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Very nice win by the Devils good to smoke Washington :). Not blowing out usc and washington in the same season. Good job Devils!!!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Impressive. If only they can
At this well on the road...
They have three road games left, including Utah who beat Stanford and UCLA...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free