Warner on the Disney Channel?

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Nice..I really hope the Cards put a first class whooping on the Packers on Sunday...

Green Bay at Arizona
Last year, the Cardinals faced heavy criticism for a 9-7 season and a
perception that they were one of the worst teams ever to qualify for the postseason.

They used it as a rallying cry, putting a chip on their shoulders and nearly hoisting the Lombardi Trophy.

But last year’s run to the Super Bowl was sparked by a visit from the happy-to-be-there Falcons. This time around, the Cardinals face a Packers team that is better equipped to overcome the Cardinals and then make a serious run at the Saints or the Vikings.

Thus, get a good look at Kurt Warner -- it might be the last time you ever see him again on a network other than the Disney Channel.

Pick: Packers 31, Cardinals 14

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/32778769/ns/sports-nfl/

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I bet the Disney Channel could do a better job evaluating NFL football than many of the bigger name sports outlets

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice..I really hope the Cards put a first class whooping on the Packers on Sunday...

Green Bay at Arizona
Last year, the Cardinals faced heavy criticism for a 9-7 season and a
perception that they were one of the worst teams ever to qualify for the postseason.

They used it as a rallying cry, putting a chip on their shoulders and nearly hoisting the Lombardi Trophy.

But last year’s run to the Super Bowl was sparked by a visit from the happy-to-be-there Falcons. This time around, the Cardinals face a Packers team that is better equipped to overcome the Cardinals and then make a serious run at the Saints or the Vikings.

Thus, get a good look at Kurt Warner -- it might be the last time you ever see him again on a network other than the Disney Channel.

Pick: Packers 31, Cardinals 14

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/32778769/ns/sports-nfl/

You got it backwards,Bro. I do predict you'll see Warner with Disney....when he's saying, " I'm going to Disneyland!".

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kurt Warner is going to be on Sweet Life with Zach and Cody(watching Disney with my d

Was pretty funny. She was watching Hannah Montana and I heard Kurt Warner during a commercial...So i rewound it and sure enough...Kurt Warner is making a guest appearance on Disney channels Sweet life with Zach and Cody on Deck. Pretty funny. Dont think its a repeat either.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I watched it and got a few laughs. I have to say it takes a heck of a secure man to be seen in that many sparklies.

Obviously, he did it for his kids and that is very cool. What impressed me was that he actually learned his lines. I HATE it when actors look past each other to read their lines on the cue cards. Kurt was making eye contact with the actors he was speaking to and he delivered his lines pretty well.

Some character with a cigar hanging out of the side of his mouth will be calling him about doing summer stock.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard