UofA beats ASU 68-51

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cats didn't play their best but they really didn't need to as they had no problem beating ASU 68-51. The one thing I liked from this game is Turner is finally starting to get it. If the UofA wants to contend for the Pac-12 title, Turner will need to play more like he did yesterday.

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
This was a fun game to be at. There were some very nice plays, VERY solid defense at times, but a bit sloppy, especially toward the end. Always nice to beat ASU.

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
ASU fan right now is trying to convince himself that no one cares about basketball really, that college baseball is better and CFB is king. Who cares about basketball? At least that's what discussions on Devils Digest and Cactus Ranch would have you believe. Convenient that whatever sport your team sucks at doesn't matter huh?

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ASU fan right now is trying to convince himself that no one cares about basketball really, that college baseball is better and CFB is king. Who cares about basketball? At least that's what discussions on Devils Digest and Cactus Ranch would have you believe. Convenient that whatever sport your team sucks at doesn't matter huh?

:biglaugh:

I guess they don't watch basketball in the month of March like the entire country does.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score

To which you should respond " Okay we beat you at football too."

Also we both were on the market and got a much better football coach then they did and don't let those Scummies tell you otherwise.

So what else do they got?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
To which you should respond " Okay we beat you at football too."

Also we both were on the market and got a much better football coach then they did and don't let those Scummies tell you otherwise.

So what else do they got?

Mill Ave. :shrug:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard