Ulis v Bledsoe

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Does Tyler Ulis have the ability to be a starting PG in this league? Does his performance make Bledsoe tradeable regardless of draft pick?

Would a trade if Bledsoe and #4 get you Jimmy Butler? Would we want that to happen?

IMO I would keep Bledsoe but after months of speculating on him being gone I wonder if that still may happen.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Bledsoe has been allegedly shopped for like 2 years and it hasn't come to fruition, and the FO has publicly indicated that he wasn't on the block. This is more fan generated than anything.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not a fan of trading that pick. Pissed it's #4 but that's a high pick in a talented draft. We are a young team. Add another young talented piece.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the #4 pick is more than likely getting traded than Bledsoe.
Not both.

This is correct. If anyone watched the lottery video with McDonough, the Suns appear obviously committed to Bledsoe.

McDonough did say he will receive trade offers for #4 but he more than likely would stay there.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Yet another thread severely devaluing our best player. Will be interesting to see when this same sort of thread will be written about Booker in 2 years.

OP
OP
outcent13

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well I clearly said that my preference is to keep him. Not sure how that devalues him. The thought process was based on the perceived notion that we would take Fultz or Ball had we received the first or second pick .

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's always good to look at new perspectives.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Booker is now our best player.

And I don't devalue Bledsoe. He's a top third pg in the league. Nothing more nothing less. He's at a good vet age for a playoff team. He has a history of knee injuries. That's who he is. I don't even think of trading him unless and until we know we have a legit replacement. And I don't view ulis as such. I love the little guy and look at him as part of our future, but not as a Bledsoe teplacement.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson