Trail Blazers @ Suns Saturday game thread 11-5-2022

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Could you imagine being 6’10 and being so unathletic that dunking is tough for you? I’d be so mad.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Man I can’t understand why we didn’t pursue dejounte. Dude is averaging 22/5/8 on almost 50/40/90. Maybe spurs wouldn’t trade him in conference.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This board sure like to crap all over Dario for some reason. Like coming back from that injury he should immediately play like Zion? Dario is who he is, even before the injury. He's going to be needed with Cam out.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This board sure like to crap all over Dario for some reason. Like coming back from that injury he should immediately play like Zion? Dario is who he is, even before the injury. He's going to be needed with Cam out.
Who is crapping all over him? We all know he’s playing his way back into form from injury.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Duane Washinton Jr. enters the game.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Who is crapping all over him? We all know he’s playing his way back into form from injury.
Dude this thread is littered with complaints about him. Even you and your little athletic dig.

It would be great if he could play perfectly right now, but it's not happening. instead people here complain like he wasn't out all year last year.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once Dario gets anchored under the basket, no one is moving him. He has 9 points, 8 rebounds and a steal thus far.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washington can't buy a basket but he drives and gets this one.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Dude this thread is littered with complaints about him. Even you and your little athletic dig.

It would be great if he could play perfectly right now, but it's not happening. instead people here complain like he wasn't out all year last year.
It’s not a “dig,” it’s an observation. It’s always been the reality about Dario. And i was serious, if i were 6’10 and could barely dunk I’d be pissed.

And all posters are doing is commenting on what they are seeing in real time. Sometimes I really don’t get what gets you all riled up.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
He was injured almost two years ago.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think for the most part Suns fans love Dario. But right now he's fodder for a trade. In my bones I want Dario to thrive HERE, the dude is a class act. And the PLAYERS seem to love him. If I win this lottery and buy the Suns Dario will be a fixture here as long as he likes. Sometimes people add more than points to a team and Dario can do both.