Trail Blazers @ Suns Tuesday game thread, 11-21-2023 - In-Season Tournament #3

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Tesla battery had a good game. Expect the Jailblazers to feed him more in his revenge series against us.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And after a 12/5 start to the 1st quarter, he’ll end up with 22/10, while not making a whiff of impact.
Ended up with 18/8… an even more pathetic 3 quarters than I was expecting, while also being outplayed by his opponent at Center. In other words, the typical fast start on the road to nowhere, making no impact that that we saw so often as Suns fans.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the tribute video the Suns gave to Deandre Ayton before tonight's game.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Ended up with 18/8… an even more pathetic 3 quarters than I was expecting, while also being outplayed by his opponent at Center. In other words, the typical fast start on the road to nowhere, making no impact that that we saw so often as Suns fans.
I think he had 16/6 in the first half, 2/2 in the second. It's.... not great. To be fair, I think a lot of it is that the team just kind of abandoned going to him, but the few touches he had were mostly inconsequential.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deandre Ayton gets some hugs on his way off the court.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he had 16/6 in the first half, 2/2 in the second. It's.... not great. To be fair, I think a lot of it is that the team just kind of abandoned going to him, but the few touches he had were mostly inconsequential.
There’s a reason this happens. He stops playing hard in the second half of games because he’s winded. Happened repeatedly with the Suns. Different team, same excuse.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah, the Trail Blazers are missing some guards.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty close but you overshot his stats. 18/8.
I tried to give him a TINY benefit of the doubt but even, one of the great “Ayton Haters” overestimated how much a dog with fleas he becomes post strong 1st quarter starts.

Last edited:

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
120 points is pretty solid considering we don’t even shoot much 3s in the game and only registered 7. The blazers doubled us up from 3 point land yet we led pretty much start to finish and game never seemed to get close before we’d just run it back up a little… it will be interesting to see how we look tomorrow night against the warriors…

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Doesn’t help the Suns that Clarkson and Markkenan are no shows against the lakers geesh… Clarkson freaking plays is like he’s Curry then just no shows against others… I’ll stand by what I said the inseason deal here is just a distraction won’t be to upset we get out of the mix so we can just play ball and work on coming together as a team for the ultimate goal!

The Lakers being much better defensively than the Suns has something to do with that.