To my family(My wife past away)

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
Tony, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and do my best to remember how fragile life is and how brief our lives are together in this world. Thanks for sharing your story, Mark.

OP
OP
BIGTONY

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
thanks again too all of you..Thank you so much for all your prayers and warmth..Always Tony..

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bigtony.

I am so sorry. Just got in from a trip over the weekend and read this sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your son and the rest of your family.

Tim

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that you're in our thoughts and prayers, and also that your story struck a chord in me to cherish those close to me. It's scary how someone can be taken so quickly. Stay strong and know that there are many out there that have you in their prayers.

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Tony,

I am so so sorry for your loss. Thank you for your courage in posting this to let the rest of us know the dangers of yaz. My wife was thinking about trying it and we certainly will steer clear. Our prayers and thoughts go out to you, your son and her family. I can't imagine what you must be going through right now but just know our hearts go out to you.

AW

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It looks like you post has already helped someone who might have been taking the medication.

Hang in there.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Big Tony,

I to lost my wife early on a while back at a very young age as well. Before our only kids first birthday no less. It is always going to hurt, but believe it or not it does get better every day. My advice is to lean on your family, church, kids, whomever is willing to lend a shoulder or an ear. Talk about your feelings with these people, it helps greatly to let it out.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
omg Tony... how heartbreaking. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
So quickly, so young, so sad. Can't pretend anything I can say will make it feel better or that I know what you are going through. Deepest condolences from myself and my family. Really heartbreaking news. She will live on though through family, memories and her son. Keep your head up as much as you can and do right by that boy - which I have little doubt you will from your words.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As you know, we are all so sad to hear this. Bless you all, Tony.

Reaction score
Big Tony, I am saddened by the news of your wife's passing. God be with you, your son, and your family as you go through this difficult time.

From what little I know about you, it seems that you have a undefeatable spirit and we will all see you again - dancing in the end zone!

May God's hands be upon you, especially now.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Such a sad story, but hopefully knowing that there are so many people wishing you well can help a little. Hang in there, man.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Your such a good guy Tony. I've never actually introduced myself, but I've seen and admired all your good moves on the Cardinals big board going back for years. You are definitely a fan favorite in Cardinal nation. You've made us all smile over the years and we all associate you with the fun and excitement of gameday. So its with complete shock and horror that we've learned about this tragedy. We send our most sincere thoughts, condolences and prayers. We are all with you at this terrible time. I usually only speak for myself, but in this case I speak with and for all of us. I know everyone's heart is broken here today.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Tony, I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you the best in these tough times for you and your family.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard