To my family(My wife past away)

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
I have been a Cardinals Fan for Along time.And ran into too of some awesome fans 1 at the Mercy Hospital on Val Vista .You had a tattoo of the Cardinal on your elbow ..Thank you and the other one at Bunker Funeral Home..Thank you for being a awesome person and for everyone caring.But I would like everyone one to know what happened .PLease any females on our site to do not take yasmin birth control.. heres my story sad Im sorry its so long.. But it makes me feel better ..

Its happened so quick.We are from arizona(mesa) It pretty much happend in one day.I was at work My mother in law took sandra too go see a (her doctor) she was really white out of breath weak and coudnt breath ..Rite away they told her to go straight to the emergency room.They thought she was bleeding inside.They took care of her rite away. They started to take alot of test cool everything came back awesome. Then they said we are going to run a Kat scan.Bam that was it.Came back to us said she had Pulmonary Embolism .They said they can treat it.Never said you can past from it.So they took her to her own room in the hospital ..Started treating her for the blood clots in her lungs ..Everything was looking good getting color back and thinking positive.You know were like cool 3 4 days in the hospital eat good food alittle vacation dont have to take care of our son Nick 12 years old .Her mother was with us up until 1120 pm she was tired and told sandra that she was tired no problem go get some sleep and I will take care of her.She was resting pretty good then around 1220 pm about a hour later BAM stood up Cant breath and she was at white as ghost.She was suffering I could tell I called a nurse.THat when it happend so quickly They gave her oxygen nothing couldnt breath its was like she was having A CARDIAC ARREST her body couldnt function she was really tiny(her Nickname was peanut) 130 pounds then one doctor came then another like it was ER the show.I couldnt do a dam thing .Then the took me out of the room I knew something was up that was the last time I saw her alive suffering.I was sitting in a chair about 4 rooms over.Lights going off over the door.There was about 10 people in her room.Lights going off red white red.THen I heard them say Go GET A SOCIAL WORKER.I knew in my heart she was gone.They tried to give her CPR for about 20 min nothing.Then they said they want to call any family .They called her mom and Dad.and said they are going to try 10 min of cpr nothing they came out of the room and told me she died.Wow 35 years old both of us .Then her parents showed up and I had too tell them their daughter died all in one day..So know we know it was from yaz..All the signs losing hair cant breath always nervous lots of head aches .Every thing was their signs .Just because of that stupid pill.. Thank you so much and sorry it was so long have a good holiday.. always TONY

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:( Oh my Tony!

What sad news.

Everyone here's thoughts, sympathies and supports goes out to you and your family.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:thud:

Oh my god man, incredibly terrible to hear that.

Our thoughts are with you guys.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, Tony...I'm so sorry. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. I wish there was something I could do.

OP
OP
BIGTONY

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you so much it will be hard for a few months I have one goal to raise our son to be a young man and of course a awesome cards fan thanks again always Tony

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Tony! Keep your head up bro!

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow Tony. Really sorry to hear this man. Your family means all during these trying times. Lean on them for support.

My condolences to you and your son.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear this Tony.
My thoughts go out to you and your family.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Wow... I wouldnt know what to do if I were in your shoes. Good luck to you & your son.

jaguarpaw81

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!

So sorry to hear that man. Words dont mean much, but my family will be praying for yours.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Tony,I've never met you but it always makes me smile to see you on the big screen at Sun Devel & U of P. So sorry to hear this.
Andy

SouthEndZoner

Registered
Reaction score
So sorry to hear about this, BIGTONY. My heart goes out to you and your family. This is horrible. Keep your head up and hang in there.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My deepest sympathies to you and your extended family. That is so tragic and sudden.

Thoughts and prayers sent.

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
So sorry to hear about your loss. Stay close to family and friends during this time as they will be a great help to you and your son.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm really sorry to hear it as well. I can't even fathom it. I wish you the best.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, Tony. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
You got the whole Cardinal Nation behind you Tony!

You've always been an awesome dude, and we're all deeply sorry for your loss.

Sandra will be missed, and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
That is so devastating man..... Absolute shock.

You are definitely in my prayers. Man..... I am so sorry bud.

I don't know how I would react if I lost my wife..... Look at your son.... That is her. Keep your head up, and her thoughts alive.

Again..... I am so sorry.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
My prayers are with you as well...

My wife is currently on Yaz to be honest...it's the not-as-strong version of Yasmin...but has been on it in the past...she's putting a call in to her doctor ASAP.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tony - so very sorry to hear about your loss. The whole Cardinal Nation is behind you.