To my family(My wife past away)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
tony,

i am truly saddened to hear of this news. i cannot say anything that will make you feel better, and so i won't. instead i hope that in the coming days, weeks, months, and years, you will be able to look back and smile at the beauty that you were able to share with your wife and pass it along to your child. all the positive energy of the universe in your direction. the same to your loved ones touched by this event.

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this Tony, may God be with your family and the best to you and your son... he will be stronger with your support... Never Forget the good times, it can always ease the pain.

Billy Flynt

Pirate, 300 yrs too late
Reaction score
There are never words that can express the sadness and sympathy that you feel for someone who has lost their spouse. God bless you and your family Tony.

John

Faithful

Registered
Reaction score
Tony my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry you are having to go through this. Just keep your eyes on Him, he's walking every step of the way with you and your son.

God bless.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Tony, I'm so sorry to hear this news. You are a strong man to even have the werewithall to post this. God bless you and yours man. Stay strong brotha.

:(