This is an outrage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darknessmoon

Reaction score
During yesterday's game, I saw a person in the 3rd row behind the Lakers bench wearing a shirt that read "Deport Los Lakers" (I have pics, which I intended to put up but I need at least 20 posts).

This whole Arizona law thing and how it's working it's way into my basketball watching time is actually pis*ing me off. As a Mexican who became a citizen of these United States, I don't think I need to tell you where my stance is. Regardless, I think these issues should not be brought up into the game. Let the Lakers and the Phoenix Suns have their damn playoff series and let the politicians deal with that right now.

I know that 1 fan (or 2) doesn't define a whole fan base (even though we constantly have to hear "Laker fans this" or "Laker fans that" based on a couple of ********* out there). I'm just really, really upset, even though I know I may have no reason to be, since it doesn't affect me (being in the state of CA). I guess I just found it disrespectful and not appropriate...

I hope the Lakers CRUSH the Suns and tears away their Championship hopes.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
During yesterday's game, I saw a person in the 3rd row behind the Lakers bench wearing a shirt that read "Deport Los Lakers" (I have pics, which I intended to put up but I need at least 20 posts).

This whole Arizona law thing and how it's working it's way into my basketball watching time is actually pis*ing me off. As a Mexican who became a citizen of these United States, I don't think I need to tell you where my stance is. Regardless, I think these issues should not be brought up into the game. Let the Lakers and the Phoenix Suns have their damn playoff series and let the politicians deal with that right now.

I know that 1 fan (or 2) doesn't define a whole fan base (even though we constantly have to hear "Laker fans this" or "Laker fans that" based on a couple of ********* out there). I'm just really, really upset, even though I know I may have no reason to be, since it doesn't affect me (being in the state of CA). I guess I just found it disrespectful and not appropriate...

:mulli:I think its hillarious. PM me a link to the picture and Ill put it up.

jibikao

Reaction score

This is why I don't reply in those "Obama" threads and I am surprised those threads are not locked yet.

NBA should stop giving !@#$ about what the president thinks which team would win. It's just NOT cool.

I am annoyed to see one of the headlines "Obama interview with TNT" on NBA.com. Ok, so the president thinks Lakers would win...and so what? NBA should grant his wish or go against his wish?

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
Oh and maybe you should be more concerned with how the Lakers plan on defending home court again and not what our great fans wear to games. Just a thought.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
He looks hungry for a good ripping, I just want to give him a taste of what it will be like tmw night.

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Cool story.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
As a Mexican who became a citizen of these United States, I don't think I need to tell you where my stance is.

As a matter of fact, I think you do. From what I hear, most Mexicans who go through the effort to become legal citizens prefer stronger legislation for those who don't earn the privilege.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
let me get this straight:

the actual team wears "Los Suns" jerseys as a statement of protest against the law.......

a move Phil Jackson thought was stupid......

but you want the Suns to lose because two of their fans wore t shirts that you think were in poor taste?

have you really thought this through?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
!Vamos Los Soles!

(don't get it twisted, me odio "spanglish")

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score

Like 80+ percent of Americans don't support a boycott of Arizona for the law. So it's a very small progressive minority (ironically lol) who are in an uproar over this stupid law.

I'm against the spirit of the law, but don't have anything against AZ doing what they think needs to be done. I'm with you - I wish the Suns had **** and stayed out of it. I just knew Sarver and Nash couldn't keep their liberal mouths shut.. lol.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am outraged you didn't read the forum rules before posting. No politics in the Suns board. This thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard