Things that you may never see again in your lifetime

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Name something that was once popular or the norm, that you probably won't ever see or experience again in your lifetime.

The Arizona Cardinals in the Super Bowl. I don't have that many years left, unfortunately.

Like you I do not have that many years left so I say going to the Super Bowl. We want see many Statue of Liberty Plays or QBs 6' or under.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The Cubs win their division in the play-offs.

The Cubs even winning half of their games. The Cubs and our Cards are mirror images of each other. Both of their owners are more interested in profits than winning. Last year the Cubs made more profits than any team in baseball according to Forbes even though they lost 102 games. The franchise estimated value is one billion dollars. If they were a restaurant they could advertise "come eat the worst food in the world at world class prices" and the people would still fill up the restaurant.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
The Cubs even winning half of their games. The Cubs and our Cards are mirror images of each other. Both of their owners are more interested in profits than winning. Last year the Cubs made more profits than any team in baseball according to Forbes even though they lost 102 games. The franchise estimated value is one billion dollars. If they were a restaurant they could advertise "come eat the worst food in the world at world class prices" and the people would still fill up the restaurant.

The Cubs suck.At least the Cards have won a NFL championship (1947)
lost in the championship (1948) and lost in the Super Bowl (2009).The Stinking Cubs haven`t even been in the World Series since 1945.Since the highly overrated Theo Epstein is GM the trend of ineptitude will continue.

egomaniac247

Veteran
Reaction score
A WR duo as awesome as Boldin & Fitzgerald with a guy like Kurt Warner throwing to them.

Dang what a wasted opportunity to be dominate for several years. We always threw a trick play in on every game.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I'm HOPING I never see anyone else break their leg like Kevin Ware did today.

Still makes me queasy.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seeing the Cards LIVE and in person at a Superbowl...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy_Player