The Injury Thread

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
Since there are a lot of them, I thought we could post updates for various Cardinals players and their injuries.

Off the top of my head:

Boldin (week to week?)
Brown (week to week?)
Leinart (season)
Okefar (season)
Ross (season)
Dansby
Warner

If a thread like this already exists, then I can delete this.

OP
OP
sportznutt

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
Any word on Warner or Dansby?

Was Wilson hurt too?

OP
OP
sportznutt

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
I read somewhere that someone thought he may have pulled a hamstring, but now that I think about it, it was probably sarcasm.

AZHEAD

Reaction score
Its getting to the point where Boldins injury is really starting to hurt the team. If they didnt have to depend on Jeremy Urban to make catches in the clutch they might have won that game. With all these injuries at the QB postition we cant afford to have any of our recievers or O-Line men watching from the sidelines.

OP
OP
sportznutt

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
But if they're hurt, they can't play, which is unfortunate and the nature of football.

OP
OP
sportznutt

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
Found this at azcardinals.com in an article on Rattay:

Warner tore ligaments in his left (non-throwing) elbow on Arizona’s third offensive series of the game, forcing Rattay in the game and resulting in the overriding storyline of a painful 25-10 Carolina victory in front of 64,403 fans.
Warner will get an MRI Monday and repeatedly said he was optimistic he would return.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Warner wasn’t the only Cardinal hurt Sunday. Linebacker Karlos Dansby left the game after spraining his left knee early in the game and will, like Warner, get an MRI Monday to determine the extent of the damage. Safety Adrian Wilson strained his hamstring. Safety Aaron Francisco will also receive an MRI on his right knee.

Aaron will be lucky if he hasn't torn a ligament. He was rolled up on near the end of the game.