Cardinals at Vikings PS gameday thread 8-26-23

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First away game of the season

Got rid of some players that the club thought were not worth keeping this week

Traded for another backup QB

Will the clubhouse be fired up or in a funk?

Will Dobbs play? Hard to see since he's had no time to practice

Looking at more of the young players today that can show they belong

Cuts come next week and this is the last chance to show you belong and not be replaced by a waiver wire pick up

Go Cardinals!
You must be registered for see images attach

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Based on last night's PS games, I'm guessing that very few, if any, starters, for either team will play. And speaking for Arizona, I'm GUESSING that if a guy, who is considered a starter, does start it means that he's on the bubble.

Guys I'm hoping and expecting to see play:
*Ingram
*Ojulari
*Barton
*Elfein
*Pappoe/Soelle
*Tune/Dobbs
*Moffatt
*Sanders
*McCloud
*Chandler
*Ty'Son William, Demercado
*The WR's (guys fighting for the 5th/6th spot)

Last edited:

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I wonder if the locker room is a little unsettled after everything that happened in the last 48 hours.

The guys know it's a business, but man, you'd like to think that your boss has your back at least a little bit. I wonder how budda, DJ, Thompson, Collins (especially Collins), Moore, etc. are feeling at the moment.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I wonder if the locker room is a little unsettled after everything that happened in the last 48 hours.

The guys know it's a business, but man, you'd like to think that your boss has your back at least a little bit. I wonder how budda, DJ, Thompson, Collins (especially Collins), Moore, etc. are feeling at the moment.
Budda not feeling any heat...he asked to leave a d they said here's more money to be happy.

DJ not feeling heat because they just traded his best backup.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Budda not feeling any heat...he asked to leave a d they said here's more money to be happy.

DJ not feeling heat because they just traded his best backup.

It's a good point!

If we were really and truly "tearing it down to the studs" and "100% tanking", there would have been a fire sale for Budda too I think!

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

At this time of year, I'm sure the locker room is full of guys wondering if they made/will make the team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard