2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just piling on more clown takes to add to the historical archive.

I have my own list of absolute clown takes. Remember when I wanted Connor Cook and you clowned me pretty hard? All in good fun.
Can we just have a thread for @kerouac9 and @Krangodnzr to just go at each other.

Perhaps the lack of interest by the board in such a thread would lower their drive to constantly snipe at each other in EVERY. OTHER. THREAD. Get a room, dudes. Youre both annoying.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Can we just have a thread for @kerouac9 and @Krangodnzr to just go at each other.

Perhaps the lack of interest by the board in such a thread would lower their drive to constantly snipe at each other in EVERY. OTHER. THREAD. Get a room, dudes. Youre both annoying.
Ahhh, each covey some good tidbits of information while mud slinging.

I love their passion for expanding their thoughts on various points of interest.

Other than the items listed above they can appear at times to be in a girls only cat fight:)

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score

Excuse me sir...this is a message board. Infighting is a feature, not a bug!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I can't believe there's back-and-forth on this 193-page thread! Can't we just keep it to discussion of the draft prospects?

WON'T ANYONE THINK ABOUT THE DRAFT PROSPECTS?!