The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In the spirit of Christmas, I'm sorry Santa didn't bring you a sense of humor. You need one.

And since you've obviously forgotten the obvious, this thread is about the movie The Hunger Games, not about your crush on a former Alaska Governor or your purported editorial capabilities. :nono: :thumbdown

And yet you're the one who interjected politics into the discussion. :rolleyes:

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Good news and bad news....

The good news is that it was indeed better than the first one.

The bad news is that the only reason it was better was because there was no shaky cam.

Just a mishmash. This movie is to films what Sarah Palin is to coherent sentence structure. Jennifer Lawrence spent a good amount of time with an expression on her face akin to trying to take care of week-old constipation. Plot holes galore. Year 2113 technology mixed with 1949 technology. Clumsy in its attempts to make political statements. Just not very good.

Certainly not the worst picture I've ever seen, but.......... oh well. You get the idea.
Hahaha. That actually made me chuckle out loud. Those days seem so innocent now.

This was pretty darn good for a middle film; usually the middle film drags a bit in a trilogy.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Hahaha. That actually made me chuckle out loud. Those days seem so innocent now.

This was pretty darn good for a middle film; usually the middle film drags a bit in a trilogy.

Yeah. I thought it was the best of all 4. The first one was good, but shaky cam for no good reason killed it for me. I'm hugging--in shaky cam. I'm walking--in shaky cam. But otherwise good. The last two...oof, too bad for comment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard