The 49ers have us where they want us

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And the Cavs will win a title before Lebron.

What else is the owner going to say in week 5? Yep we are done. Don't bother coming to the games anymore.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
They will lose to the Raiders and the Rams before they even get there butt-whoopin from us.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is how out of touch with reality that organization is, Singletary says:

“I think the best team we’ve played so far is the San Francisco 49ers.”

Way to give credit to your opponents clown.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I was hoping (predicting)the entire NFCW would climb from the gutter this season, my god they had 2 first round draft picks, so did Seattle? Rams got Bradford and He is a difference maker.

Our meat and taters part of the schedule starts after the bye week. If Max survives He's gonna be a tough little sucker! The defense was classic high risk high reward giving up 375 total aint bad against aints, but our offense only produced 205 yards.

The Saints stacked the run but I am surprised Beanie didn't do more on 20 carries, in and out again never able to establish a pattern, but hey it is what it is, I'll take 10 more wins just like this one!

I like this middle schedule and hope we peak at the end with some type of continuity, consistancy and identity going into the playoffs? Our place in the standings after 5 weeks is as good as it gets, but were well behind in style points!

I still hope will build a solid championship team box, within normal NFL limits, 29 passes to 24 runs gave us a fair chance not to step on our richards regardless of the opponent. If we build a solid identity, Whiz's creative stuff will work that much better when called less.

We have the oppurtunity to destroy niners, Seahawks, Rams and cow pukes We have alot of oppurtunity with a late home run to the play offs. We aint scared of no BOASTS!

Oct 24
You must be registered for see images attach
@Seattle1:05pm

Oct 31Tampa Bay1:15pm

Nov [EMAIL="7@Minnesota11:00am"]7[/EMAIL][URL="http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/page/MIN/minnesota-vikings"]@Minnesota11:00am[/URL]

Nov 14
Seattle2:15pm

Nov 21@Kansas City11:00am

Nov 29
San Francisco6:30pm

Dec 5
St. Louis2:15pm

Dec 12Denver2:15pm

Dec [EMAIL="19@Carolina11:00am"]19[/EMAIL][URL="http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/page/CAR/carolina-panthers"]@Carolina11:00am[/URL]

Dec 25
Dallas5:30pm

Jan 2
@San Francisco2:15pm

NFC West TeamWLTPCTPFPAHomeRoadDIVPCTNFCPCTAFCStreak

Arizona320.600881382-01-21-01.0002-1.6671-1Won 1

Seattle220.50075772-00-21-1.5001-1.5001-1Lost 1

St. Louis230.40083962-10-21-1.5002-2.5000-1Lost 1

San Francisco050.000761300-20-30-1.0000-4.0000-1Lost 5

Last edited:

rode kardinaal

Registered
Reaction score
No matter how much and how hard we're laughing right now, they're only three games back and still play us twice. The Rams and Seahawks won't run away with the division, and no matter how much we're loving Max Hall right now, without some significant improvement we won't win a lot either.

It's possible. Maybe not very likely, but not too far fetched.

chickenhead

Reaction score
It's mathematically possible. But each passing game will have a massive impact when they're this deep in last place. If the Cardinals beat Seattle, even if San Francisco has won the next two, the two respective records will be 4-2 and 2-5.

Unlike York, I am not crowning the Cardinals. But the main reason at the moment isn't SF, it's that Seattle and St. Louis both have 2 wins, and we have only 3. Last year the Cards got criticism for not beating the Niners, and getting their 9 wins elsewhere. Well, the Niners didn't get those wins and it cost them the division. This year they've put themselves right back in a similar position. I fully believe the Niners are capable of beating the Cards in weeks 12 and 17, and it wouldn't be a surprise if they did. But until they climb back to a game below .500 (they need 4 straight wins for that at the moment), they have no business talking about the division.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I took a peek at the Niners schedule & I expect them to be 5-5 when we play them. Their next 5 games are very, very winnable games. They have OAK, @Carolina, DENVER, ST. LOUIS, TAMPA BAY. 4 out of 5 home games & I don't see them losing any of those. They are not dead by any stretch. We WILL have to beat them in the first meeting in AZ or they can easily come back & win this division. The only thing that's holding the Niners back is Singletary. They should add him to the Cheerleading Squad & they'd be far better off.

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
This is how out of touch with reality that organization is, Singletary says:

“I think the best team we’ve played so far is the San Francisco 49ers.”

Way to give credit to your opponents clown.

After Sing said this, Michael Irvin responded with, "Did you beat them, because everyone else beat the crap out of you."

Not a fan of Irvin, but I thought his comment was freaking hysterical.

Go Cards!!!

Longcolts

Registered
Reaction score
The Niners had better not count Oakland out, cuz they have come to play this year. Not to mention Tampa Bay is currently 3 and 1. The road to the division title is harder for them than they might think.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I took a peek at the Niners schedule & I expect them to be 5-5 when we play them. Their next 5 games are very, very winnable games. They have OAK, @Carolina, DENVER, ST. LOUIS, TAMPA BAY. 4 out of 5 home games & I don't see them losing any of those. They are not dead by any stretch. We WILL have to beat them in the first meeting in AZ or they can easily come back & win this division. The only thing that's holding the Niners back is Singletary. They should add him to the Cheerleading Squad & they'd be far better off.

I would not consider Oakland and Denver as notches in the win column so easily. Both are quite capable of winning in SF.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score

Like K9 noted in another thread, SF only has 7 home games this season. Their "home" game against Denver is in London.

SF could lose all 5 of those games, too. In fact, I'd say that scenario is more likely than them rattling off 5 straight wins.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd just as soon hope we don't rise to the SF bait.

Give them zero zilch reasons to get fired up. Just take a step back, keep our mouths shut and let them implode all by themselves.

BTW - The dude on Letterman who imitates Mike Singletary ("Get out of my kitchen!") is spot-on (unless, of course, he's actually Singletary).

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like K9 noted in another thread, SF only has 7 home games this season. Their "home" game against Denver is in London.

SF could lose all 5 of those games, too. In fact, I'd say that scenario is more likely than them rattling off 5 straight wins.

Agreed

chickenhead

Reaction score
There is no reason to expect the Niners to win 5 straight, which is difficult for any team at any time. If they make it to 4-6, they are definitely in it, though.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After Sing said this, Michael Irvin responded with, "Did you beat them, because everyone else beat the crap out of you."

Not a fan of Irvin, but I thought his comment was freaking hysterical.

Go Cards!!!

LOL. That's awesome!

Sure, they COULD win the division, but c'mon. It's pretty bad when you are 0-5 and are still thumping your chest. Guess they just gotta keep going with it since they started their trash talking before the season even started.

I'm kinda hoping they go 0 fer, just so we can hear more idiotic statements throughout the entire season.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
It's mathematically possible.

True, but not a single team in NFL history has made the post season after an 0-5 start.

The closest to that would be the 0-4 1992 San Diego Chargers, who won 11 of their next 12 after that abysmal start.

History is not on their side.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
True, but not a single team in NFL history has made the post season after an 0-5 start.

The closest to that would be the 0-4 1992 San Diego Chargers, who won 11 of their next 12 after that abysmal start.

History is not on their side.
Titans came close last year, verdad?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard