T.O.'s Agent Said he is ready to play

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
Would T.O. be someone to try to bring in? Would he be enough of a distraction to help Fitz or too much of a distraction to help the team?

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
Who knows, but we need a receiver in the worse way. For the people that are going to say we need to address the oline first we already know. If you can upgrade at any position you do it. T.O would at least take pressure not only off Fitz but Kolb too.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Larry himself whos never complained about anything ever before has said that they need a #2.

I been saying it allllllllll year. Roberts sucks. hes not good enough to beat his CB and get open.

Yes, bring in T.O. bring in Randy Moss. bring in everything and everyone because we are at level zero and you can only go up no matter what.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, thats just what a struggling QB needs, a headcase receiver to scream at him in the huddle and demand the ball.

Its not a coincidence that Carson Palmer struggled last year up to the point when both TO and Ochocinco went out with injuries... then all the sudden Palmer played well. He wasnt sweating his receivers inflated egos and just started targeting the open guys. THAT is what Kolb needs to do, hit the open men, theyre out there, constantly, and he definitely should not be lofting bad passes in coverage to a 37 year old has been.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who knows, but we need a receiver in the worse way. For the people that are going to say we need to address the oline first we already know. If you can upgrade at any position you do it. T.O would at least take pressure not only off Fitz but Kolb too.

You really believe that T.O. would take pressure off of Kolb? He would be screaming bloody murder the first time he was open and Kolb didn't find him. Which from what I have seen so far would be quite often.

No to T.O. in my opinion.

chickenhead

Reaction score
To play Devil's Advocate here, I think having a #2 like TO could benefit Kolb more than it would hurt him. TO is going to be on a short leash no matter where he goes, and he's going to have a 1 year deal with a signing bonus the team can stomach. As I said in another thread, this is unquestionably Larry's offense, and Larry is not Ochocinco.

If we'er worried about a few weeks of TO ruining Kolb's development, we have a big problem at QB.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
To play Devil's Advocate here, I think having a #2 like TO could benefit Kolb more than it would hurt him. TO is going to be on a short leash no matter where he goes, and he's going to have a 1 year deal with a signing bonus the team can stomach. As I said in another thread, this is unquestionably Larry's offense, and Larry is not Ochocinco.

If we'er worried about a few weeks of TO ruining Kolb's development, we have a big problem at QB.

A number 2 isnt the real problem. The problem is Kolb either not seeing or not trusting open players. Bringing in a 37 year old headcase coming off a knee injury and who has a tendency to drop balls is not going to help anything.

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
A number 2 isnt the real problem. The problem is Kolb either not seeing or not trusting open players. Bringing in a 37 year old headcase coming off a knee injury and who has a tendency to drop balls is not going to help anything.

Maybe Kolb doesn't trust his receivers as much besides Fitz. Owens would add more speed and athletisism.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe Kolb doesn't trust his receivers as much besides Fitz. Owens would add more speed and athletisism.

At 37 coming off a torn ACL? I would be my house that he is not near as fast as the other WRs on our roster at this point in his career.

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
Do we really have anything to lose. We are 1-4. Regardless if he helps or hurts us. Torn ACL or whatever I still think he is better than what we have.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Bring him on just so the cards cqn be on the to show lol. Then we can al watch abd commqent cuz iat will be cards related

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn