Suns at Hornets 6:00 MY45

BuddyFranklin

Registered
Reaction score
Yes very worrying. This team just isn't up to it.

When your two best players aren't don't play D. Its hard to win against good teams.

When your game depends on shooting and speed, and you don't have consistent shooters its hard.

This team has evaporated ever so slowly over the last couple of seasons. This is now a result of poor player management and dealings. When other team were proactive we sold our youth. Its a bitter pill to swallow because we SHOULD be still an elite championship calibre team.

Fact is we aren't a championship calibre team.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What the heck is Nash doing out there when we're down by 22 with 7 minutes to go?

Time to bring in the deep bench guys.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Wow, at the risk of being banned, I can't believe how many frigging babies are on this board. You guys whine like someone stole your toys. No better than Rocket fans. Blech.

gdiddy

Registered
Reaction score
i've never seen a bigger bunch of ******* in my life.. we have had shaq for 5 total games and you all are whining and wanting to oust dantoni ....

i was being sarcastic with most my posts but you guys are serious saying suns suck... suns aren't making playoffs blah blah blah.. it takes time for a team to mesh

the hornets def aren't winning this game cause they shot 85% in the 3rd quarter..

pistons def didn't play that well vs us either..

let me know when you guys grow a set of balls and can take losses like men..

The problem is the stakes are so high right now, the margin is so razor thin, that there's hardly room for error. It's called the Western Conference. Have you taken a look at the records of the teams that are currently playoff seeds? Yeah...

You keep rationalizing the amount of time this team needs; meanwhile, the realists will keep track of the losses.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
True fans stick by their team no matter they what they don't say we suck have no shot in the playoffs during a bad stretch it happens to every team

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

Yeah, players didn't like him because he made them work too hard in practice and would bench guys for not playing defense. It's too bad you can't have two coaches. Skiles for defense and D'Antoni for offense. That would be the perfect coach. :)

SunsFanVegas

Registered
Reaction score
I also think it's not so much that the Suns are declining...although their shooting is down a bit....I also think its that other teams have adapted and are starting to play the way the Suns did a few years ago. How many teams now say that they just have to play their game, which is 'run and gun' up and down the floor....sound familiar?

Ode to Ocho

Registered
Reaction score
True fans stick by their team no matter they what they don't say we suck have no shot in the playoffs during a bad stretch it happens to every team

True fans call out their ******** Owner, GM and Coach for making terrible personnel decisions.

SunsFanVegas

Registered
Reaction score
I'm by no means giving up on this team this year....I still think they will start to 'gel' and play better and we still have a shot at the ring.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If possible we need to package Barbosa and the Atl pick so we can move up and nab Bayless or Rose.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
screw you odo im a true suns fan and not a lifeless troll like you jerk

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I dont need to explaing my "fandome" to anyone, I have high expectations for this team. Maybe I need to lower my expectations. This team is no better than a 6 or 7 seed

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Wow, at the risk of being banned, I can't believe how many frigging babies are on this board. You guys whine like someone stole your toys. No better than Rocket fans. Blech.

I'm with you on this one, Chap. Shaq's 5th game, against an elite west team, on the road, on the second game of a back to back. Was anyone really expecting the Suns to take it?

Are there issues? Yes. But it's not the end of the world.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This season is over....I dont give a flying f*ck what anyone else says....Suns clearly dont care the outcome of any game. Their coach is a bumbling idiot, the GM makes stupid decisions and the owner is as cheap as can be. This damn team should just forfeit the season and hope to get a lottery pick.

#1 the Suns don't have a draft pick so forfeiting the season would be pointless.

#2. Do not try to get around the language filter. This is your last warning.

#3. You could have any coach you want but Nash, Amare, and Slaq are defensive liabilities. No coach in the world is going to change that.

Right now I am skeptical that the Suns make it out of the first round of the playoffs.

You can't look forward to the off-season because we have no cap space (and won't for 2 more years after this one), and no tradable assets outside of a mediocre Atlanta Pick.

We made our bed with this team and now we get to lie in it.

Reaction score
Setting Suns

The Suns have gone from being one of the most feared teams in the West to being just plain mediocre. This past week is typical of how things are going to be for a while - up and down. It's hard to buy into "the Suns are destined for the title" talk until they play consistently good...like the old days. :eek:)

Another point: it's one thing to not play defense and put up 120 points a night. It's another thing to not play defense and not be able to outscore the opponent. The Suns' offense just isn't as potent as it used to be, the team isn't nearly as explosive as it used to be, and the brand of basketball is boring. Anyone agree?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoObstacles92