Some stuff you might be interested in

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Greetings my red feathered friends - as some of you know I work on Sundays and have to stream games from my phone - and I'm not trying to pay for it lol

So someone hipped me to this app - it lags - sometimes like a full 30 seconds behind the television broadcast - I know this because of the ASFN game threads

It will also cut out from time - but you'll learn quick on which links to click

Good news is you can watch NBA as well including the Suns! From anywhere in the country - they just upgraded their app btw - I believe that's why it only has 100K downloads

I have a older phone I use - it doesn't even have service lol - this way I can both stream games and kick it on ASFN at the same time

*Disclaimer

I am not affiliated with the site at all - this is just my good deed of the day

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I use Streameast.

My setup is to use Streameast through the Internet browser on my Fire TV. When it cuts out, I bring it up on my phone browser until the TV version is back up.

I've probably saved $1000s by making this switch years ago.

Sun Devil Mania

Veteran
Reaction score

Greetings my red feathered friends - as some of you know I work on Sundays and have to stream games from my phone - and I'm not trying to pay for it lol

So someone hipped me to this app - it lags - sometimes like a full 30 seconds behind the television broadcast - I know this because of the ASFN game threads

Good news is you can watch NBA as well including the Suns! From anywhere in the country - they just upgraded their app btw - I believe that's why it only has 100K downloads

I have a older phone I use - it doesn't even have service lol - this way I can both stream games and kick it on ASFN at the same time

*Disclaimer

Be careful. It's only a five day free trial, then you pay!

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I use Streameast.

My setup is to use Streameast through the Internet browser on my Fire TV. When it cuts out, I bring it up on my phone browser until the TV version is back up.

Cant use a VPN though right?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use Streameast.

Holy moly I'm stupid. I had no idea there was a browswer in Fire Tv! I just tried it and I'm watching the Jax and Bills game this way right now.

Thank you for posting that I have no idea how many games I've watched on my computer because I didn't know I could do that.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Holy moly I'm stupid. I had no idea there was a browswer in Fire Tv! I just tried it and I'm watching the Jax and Bills game this way right now.

Thank you for posting that I have no idea how many games I've watched on my computer because I didn't know I could do that.
I used to have the stream up on my laptop just in case it dropped on my Fire TV. Now I just have my phone ready. It usually drops once per game, but I usually get to see the play I missed.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need you guys to come over to my house and show me how to all this stuff. I'll have my wife make a pot of green chili stew and I'll go get a case if beer...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to have the stream up on my laptop just in case it dropped on my Fire TV. Now I just have my phone ready. It usually drops once per game, but I usually get to see the play I missed.

I think I knew at one point there was a browser but there was fairly high profile dropping of the browser by Amazon wasn't there? I guess they brought it back or I was confused. it's always bugged me that I can't cast or project the feed from my laptop to Fire TV or the tv itself, it doesn't even work with an HDMI cable they somehow block it.

But so far the picture is just fine.

Awesome

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score

*Disclaimer

I have this on my phone

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Thank you sir.

First two streams got canceled by the great nfl machine...

But by the 2nd quarter I found one that lasted the entire game.
Awesome. Just Awesome.