Sign Tebow..just to get GOD on our side

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I would take Tebow as a number three QB. Bring him in and see if he has improved on his passing. If he hasn't then cut him. It's not like he would cost us anything to try out or be a camp body. The guy is a winner that much I know. As far as a teammate and somebody you want in your locker room. There is probably not a finer person than you could want on your team. I don't understand the hatred for this guy.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would take Tebow as a number three QB. Bring him in and see if he has improved on his passing. If he hasn't then cut him. It's not like he would cost us anything to try out or be a camp body. The guy is a winner that much I know. As far as a teammate and somebody you want in your locker room. There is probably not a finer person than you could want on your team. I don't understand the hatred for this guy.

If you're talking about here, I don't think the "hate" is mostly aimed at Tebow. It's aimed at the idea that god won't let us win unless we sign this guy or it's aimed at the idea that a man who can't throw the football would succeed in an offense that depends on the QB throwing the ball. Or maybe it's aimed at the idea that Tebow could succeed as a 3rd string QB when he's failed miserably at the 1 and the 2. Can you really see Tebow running your scout team?

If the guy had any interest in playing for us I'd have preferred seeing him under center instead of Lindley but I would have considered Kent Graham over Lindley so that's not saying much. But when it comes to Tim Tebow, I just don't think that being a nice guy is worth the media circus that would accompany him or the unwarranted QB controversy that his followers would cultivate. The only way I'd want him is if Arians and Moore were convinced they could coach him up as a starting QB. I wouldn't want him anywhere near the clipboard job.

Steve

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
If the man is going to stick in the NFL he'll need to change positions. He might have a shot at being an H-Back or a tight end, but he's no NFL QB.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Accuracy wasn't his only problem, he also had the slowest release I've ever seen. Looked like a pitcher coming out of the stretch.

He has proven himself as an incompetant NFL player, I don't care if he might be an upgrade Lindley. Mud probably tastes better than manure but I will pass on both.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Maybe cards sign TeBlow same time they sign AP to mitigate public backlash. :D

machgman

Veteran
Reaction score
Was waiting for somebody to put a "SIGN TEBOW" thread out there. How many teams has Tebow failed at. Last I counted 3.

NO TEBOW!!!!

Then what's the excuse to heve re-acquired Lindley when he was already certifed as being far worse than Tebow and proved all over again with all of those losses to close out the season?

And surely a fair person can't hold it against Tebow if he was traded to make room for Peyton Manning, or count his stint with the absolutely incompetent Jets who never gave him a chance except when it was at leadt 3rd down and 15 or more yards to go (look at the limited, but real success Sanchez has produced at Philly now he has escaped the crummy Jets), or being one of the final roster cuts by the Patriots.

But if you are the kind of slipshod fan who is unable to understand these realities of the NFL, then facts and the truth mean nothing to you.

Remember Todd Bowles was declared a failure after his time at Philly and BA was fired for being all washed up at Pittsburgh.

With his track record in college and his winning record at Denver, along with his playoff win, Tebow should be given a decent and honest chance to show he can plroduce in the NFL. But he probably won't get that chance as long as he wears his Belief in Jesus on his sleeve cause the hard partying fan factor and big beer sales the NFL depends on makes it easy to exclude Tebow from being a huge dstraction for the NFL and its owners in making gazillion dollars in profits.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Then what's the excuse to heve re-acquired Lindley when he was already certifed as being far worse than Tebow and proved all over again with all of those losses to close out the season?

And surely a fair person can't hold it against Tebow if he was traded to make room for Peyton Manning, or count his stint with the absolutely incompetent Jets who never gave him a chance except when it was at leadt 3rd down and 15 or more yards to go (look at the limited, but real success Sanchez has produced at Philly now he has escaped the crummy Jets), or being one of the final roster cuts by the Patriots.

But if you are the kind of slipshod fan who is unable to understand these realities of the NFL, then facts and the truth mean nothing to you.

Remember Todd Bowles was declared a failure after his time at Philly and BA was fired for being all washed up at Pittsburgh.

With his track record in college and his winning record at Denver, along with his playoff win, Tebow should be given a decent and honest chance to show he can plroduce in the NFL. But he probably won't get that chance as long as he wears his Belief in Jesus on his sleeve cause the hard partying fan factor and big beer sales the NFL depends on makes it easy to exclude Tebow from being a huge dstraction for the NFL and its owners in making gazillion dollars in profits.

This is a joke right? Am I on candid camera or something? I am pretty sure Tebow's beliefs have nothing to do with him not being on a team. If he can help win football games there are teams out there that would sign Charles Manson.

If you believe that Tebow would have been a better pick up then Lindley then I don't know what to say unless your plan was to have the QB run every play, because no way does he learn the play book in few short weeks.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is a joke right? Am I on candid camera or something? I am pretty sure Tebow's beliefs have nothing to do with him not being on a team. If he can help win football games there are teams out there that would sign Charles Manson.

If you believe that Tebow would have been a better pick up then Lindley then I don't know what to say unless your plan was to have the QB run every play, because no way does he learn the play book in few short weeks.
:yeahthat: What he said!!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard