Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 10-25-20

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Budda Baker could have intercepted that if he just stayed with the WR. He took himself out of the play

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This defense sucks so bad. I don’t want Peterson saying a dam word the rest of the year. He needs to just shut the hell up

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Seattle is trash. Really. I’ll bet everyone here they don’t make the Super Bowl. They are the luckiest team in football. Russell Wilson is great ok. But dude throws perfect passes. And that doesn’t Happen all year. I think it’s just they get every call. Every play. That was a lucky pass. I don’t care what anyone says. The law of averages will hit them!!!

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seattle is trash. Really. I’ll bet everyone here they don’t make the Super Bowl. They are the luckiest team in football. Russell Wilson is great ok. But dude throws perfect passes. And that doesn’t Happen all year. I think it’s just they get every call. Every play. That was a lucky pass. I don’t care what anyone says. The law of averages will hit them!!!

Seattle and KC are the two best teams in football there a lot of things TRASH ain’t one of them

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did Baker lose that ball? He was right with Lockett and then suddenly slowed up.

2 backbreaker plays the Metcalf play and now that one

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Wilson is amazing but VJ's defense is honestly a joke.

Can’t even figure out how to get Simmons on the field when the defense is depleted and Simmons was basically drafted to combat teams like the Seahawks. Need to completely overhaul this defense in the offseason. Tired of going back from the 4-3 to the 3-4 and back again just to watch failure

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
Like I said. This game ended when Baker couldn't get into the endzone. He has such a low football IQ.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That Patrick Peterson guy sure is a lockdown cornerback

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard