9 - Courtland Sutton, WR
10 - Ronnie Harrison, S
11 - Dallas Geodert, TE - Yes
12 - Nick Chubb, HB
13 - James Washington, WR - Yes
14 - Mark Andrews, TE
15 - Justin Reid, S
16. Sam Hubbard DE - Yes
I hope it's one of the WRs you mentioned.

Chainthroer

Registered
Reaction score
We have about 14 picks ahead of us, so a lot of the top players talked about will be gone. CB Joshua Jackson would be my favorite - but, he'll probably be picked. Next favorite Will Hernandez - probably gone. Maybe Center James Daniels, Iowa - would definitely be a help for us. Conner Williams, Texas is possible, but he's a left tackle. Maybe Bryan O'Neill, Pittsburg - has played RT. As far as WRs: Courtland Sutton SMU, Christian Kirk, Texas AandM, and Equanimeous St Brown, Notre Dame 6'5" 216 lbs (probably will still be on the board). Realistically, S Justin Reid, Stanford should still be on the board.
Good talent will be there for us.

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
James Washington would be a good deep threat plus the dude is hard to bring down. Ran a 4.43 at his pro day...

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to trade next years first for Cleveland's or Indy's two top-of-the-round seconds today?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Fearless predictions for top of rd 2 (assuming no trades)..

Browns - Guice
Giants - Daniels
Browns - Kirk
Colts - Landry
Colts - Josh Jackson

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to trade next years first for Cleveland's or Indy's two top-of-the-round seconds today?

Interesting thought. I'd consider it with the Cleveland picks. That said, it's not going to happen.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting thought. I'd consider it with the Cleveland picks. That said, it's not going to happen.

IIRC the Bucs traded a 2nd rd pick for another teams 1st rd pick the next year and it was considered a good deal for both teams at the time (at least 10 yrs ago). If we were to get two # 2's for our 1st rd pick next year it would be almost a must do so I doubt the Browns or Colts would do it.

Reactions: PJ1

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope we trade down 10 spots and get another pick (an early 4th round pick)

Not just no....

The draft is stocked in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. There is a big drop off from there.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IIRC the Bucs traded a 2nd rd pick for another teams 1st rd pick the next year and it was considered a good deal for both teams at the time (at least 10 yrs ago). If we were to get two # 2's for our 1st rd pick next year it would be almost a must do so I doubt the Browns or Colts would do it.

The Cardinals could certainly use the Cleveland early second round picks for next season.

Cardinals need offensive line help to protect Bradford/Rosen, a cornerback and a receiver.

Also a DT would be nice.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson