Reggie Bush

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
If the Cards had the oppurtunity to draft him or his teammate LenDale White (maybe even a better fit) the would have to go for it. Reggie Bush is the most dynamic college player in a long time. He simply does not go down easy, he fights continuously. He recovers from a near tackle to full speed faster than any one I have ever seen.

Blown away by both of these great running backs. I just got back from the ASU/USC game and got to see a lot of them (I sat in the endzone).

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bush seems significantly more powerful this year. It seems like he breaks the first tackle every single time. He's become the complete back. White would start for any team in the nation except Oklahoma. You're right, both of them are impressive.

In fact,

(this is the first time I'm making this opinion public)

I'm higher on those two RBs and their linemen than Leinart. IMO, Carson Palmer was a better QB prospect in his senior season. I know the numbers don't back me up. But, that's what my eyes are telling me.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If LenDale White was still left in the second round we would be crazy not to grab him.

MastersofCombat

Basketball Junkie
Reaction score
LOL Lendale still left in the second round .llol
He will be drafted in front of bush no doubt about it.

Bigger, almost as fast, Punishing runner that has a stiff arm reminds of walter payton. Btw Reggie is a lil more versatile but that punishing style White has is scary both hard to bring down

Lendale White is a top 5 pick in next seasons draft.

SeaChicken

The Other Bird
Reaction score
I'm going out on a limb here and saying there's no way the Cardinals pass up a franchise QB another year. The only way the Cards don't take Leinart is if he has already been selected.

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
MastersofCombat said:

Barring a Bush injury, no way LenDale goes before him.

OP
OP
J

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Rb

I see a similar situation to last year's draft if they both come out. Auburn had 2 RBs drafted in the top 5 and I don't think either was as talented as these two.

White is an absolute steamroller and would add a power running game to any team that picks him. I think Bush will probably go first overall. He's really bulked up this year and hasn't lost any quickness. Crazy to think USC could have 3 of the top 5-10 picks this year. The similarities to Auburn last year are kind of crazy.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. It would be pretty impressive to have 3 Trojans go in the top-5. That would really be something.

Would USA take a pretty big fall next year if they lost their QB and 2 RBs?

With as good as Bush looks, I'd still prefer Leinhart at this point.

Show 'em my motto: "Stop F'ing around with the QB position!"

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Pariah said:
With as good as Bush looks, I'd still prefer Leinhart at this point.

Show 'em my motto: "Stop F'ing around with the QB position!"
Oh, no doubt. I'm one of those, draft the best player guys. But you have to be real and take need into account. IMO we'll be lucky to draft either Leinert or Ferguson. Jacobs, Ngata or McNeil would be OK. How about Jimmy Williams (CB 6'3" 215lbs) back there with Wilson and Rolle?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
MastersofCombat said:

Bigger, almost as fast, Punishing runner that has a stiff arm reminds of walter payton. Btw Reggie is a lil more versatile but that punishing style White has is scary both hard to bring down

Lendale White is a top 5 pick in next seasons draft.

I agree 100% White will be drafted ahead of Bush. He is bigger and stronger and looks more built to be a featured NFL back. Bush is a stud too but White IMO is a better player. Either way though USC will have a minimum of 3 players taken in round 1.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
ajcardfan said:
(this is the first time I'm making this opinion public)

I'm higher on those two RBs and their linemen than Leinart. IMO, Carson Palmer was a better QB prospect in his senior season. I know the numbers don't back me up. But, that's what my eyes are telling me.

After watching the game yesterday, I would have to agree.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
SeaChicken said:
I'm going out on a limb here and saying there's no way the Cardinals pass up a franchise QB another year. The only way the Cards don't take Leinart is if he has already been selected.

We pass up franchise QB's at the drop of a hat. I will not expect anyless from a HC who does not draft QB is the 1st rd.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
LoyaltyisaCurse said:
I will not expect anyless from a HC who does not draft QB is the 1st rd.

I see the words, but they make no sense

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LoyaltyisaCurse said:
We pass up franchise QB's at the drop of a hat. I will not expect anyless from a HC who does not draft QB is the 1st rd.

When was Culpepper drafted again?