Ray Smith Tears Other ACL

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I was more looking forward to his sophomore when when he'd truly be 100% and stronger physically with a year of experience under his belt. Damn...

Justin Simon ready to contribute?

Allen - PJC
York - Pitts/Trier
Tollefsen - Simon?
Anderson - Comanche
Tarc - Ristic

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was more looking forward to his sophomore when when he'd truly be 100% and stronger physically with a year of experience under his belt. Damn...

Justin Simon ready to contribute?

Allen - PJC
York - Pitts/Trier
Tollefsen - Simon?
Anderson - Comanche
Tarc - Ristic

Thats a terrible blow almost like Malik Pope's broken legs but he did the same leg twice.

In a sense it's good for Justin Simon, he's really only going to be able to play the 3 offensively this year anyways IMO, he can guard multiple positions but he's not a 1 and he doesnt' shoot well enough to be a 2. The 2 and 3 are somewhat interchangeable of course but I think his best chance to get minutes was backup 3 and that may now happen.

Smith is a real talent but you have to wonder, some guys are just born with knees that are prone to certain injuries. My doctor told me it was a matter of time before I tore my left patellar tendon after I had surgery on the right one. said the slope of my patellas made it almost inevitable if I played basketball. I know someone else who had the same doctor tell them that about their ACL, the way their knee was it was a matter of time.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
These kids are overworked just like baseball pitchers are, and don't integrate support muscle training into their regimen. Training support muscles to prevent ligament damage should be a requirement for high school and AAU teams. It's not difficult and doesn't take much time to do. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson