Rams @ Cardinals postgame thread

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At home:

- Barely escaped a sub-par Minnesota team only cause the kicker missed a chip-shot.
- Barely beat a 49er team where a really raw rookie made his 1st NFL start. Also missing George Kittle.
- Struggle hard for a little bit over a half against a horrific Houston team.
- Lose against an extremely short handed Green-Bay team.
- Get clobbered against a Carolina team who pretty much has NO offense.
- Lose against a really under-handed LA team.

On the road:

- Clobbered a fully healthy Tennessee team.
- Clobbered a fully healthy LA team.
- Clobbered a Cleveland team that has a great defense & arguable DPOY.
- Clobbered a healthy 49er team with a backup QB & non-WR1.
- Pretty much dominated a divisional rival in Seattle with Russell Wilson. Backup QB & non-WR1 again.
———All wins by 10+ points———

“Let’s hope for homefield advantage” lol okay. Sure.

Watch we lose to Indy at home in another primetime game, but dominate Dallas on the road.

Much more comfortable going to Lambeau or Tampa Bay than wanting those teams to come here.

Last edited:

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am going asking you to reconsider your position but you don't understand what a home playoffs game means to this fan base..

Oh they won their last four home playoff games...

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I am going asking you to reconsider your position but you don't understand what a home playoffs game means to this fan base..

Oh they won their last four home playoff games...
This is a completely different team than any of the last four that won a playoff game. Those teams were great at home, this team has no idea how to win at home.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The only way they can get that respect they desire so much is to go and win all games on the road to the super bowl.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is a completely different team than any of the last four that won a playoff game. Those teams were great at home, this team has no idea how to win at home.
I once again plead you to read my comment.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can we explore trading Hopkins this off season? We're paying him all-pro money and getting nowhere near all-pro production this year. He doesn't seem to be used that well in Kliff's spread the ball to everybody offense.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If you had to lay the loss on one person tonight it’s got to be Kyler. You just can’t throw picks like that and you can’t take a sack with the clock running. He just didn’t look comfortable throwing the ball all night.
That and interior O line blew chunks. This game reminds me of Kyler as a rookie looking unsettled and making stupid mistakes

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard