Peterson was great

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Still the top cover corner in the NFL. Played lights out. Many will say he should have played this way all season, and that's prob true, but I want him in this team. Hes a HOF cb

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
I am happy but also just shows he is still great when motivated.

So 3 games of useless slacking / pouting isn't forgiven with one game
Hes actually stacked a handful of good games coverage wise. Missed a tackle last week that people overreacted. He tried to strip the ball and didnt wrap

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The good news is it shows he CAN still play well, the bad news is we don't play against OBJ every week so will he continue to be motivated? I sure hope so I'd love to keep him if he can still be good.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The good news is it shows he CAN still play well, the bad news is we don't play against OBJ every week so will he continue to be motivated? I sure hope so I'd love to keep him if he can still be good.
Peterson is motivated when he is playing meaningful games. Our ability to do that is on our GM and Coaches.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Upped his trade value. Hopefully it continues the last two weeks.

Unfortunately, he won’t be playing against his LSU boys the next two weeks.
He said he doesn't want you to lament all the way to the draft that we passed up a first round pick for him. He is trying to get it back for you!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Except for dropping a pass thrown literally right at him...he was great.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If he plays like he did against the Browns, you keep him. He wanted to cover OBJ and shut him down.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The one he dove in front? That was a great play he nearly caught it but it was a dive so touch catch IMO

The one I'm talking about was a sideline pass in which he looked like the intended receiver because of his play on the ball. It hit him right in the hands and he kinda scissored the air but completely whiffed on catching the ball. No dive.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The one I'm talking about was a sideline pass in which he looked like the intended receiver because of his play on the ball. It hit him right in the hands and he kinda scissored the air but completely whiffed on catching the ball. No dive.

I think it's the same play I guess dive is a bad description but yeah he ran the better route just didn't make the catch.