Overwatch

OP
OP
SO91

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm playing on PC now, because all the cool kids told me that only "newbs" play on PS4 lol.

Fun fact, I am not good at playing games on PC apparently, because I'm pretty good at this on PS4 and I'm embarrassingly bad on PC thus far. :( Which button is my ulta gain?? Damnit where's the Q??? Oh I'm dead... :(

PS4 I wound up at 1600ish in Silver. How did your season 3 turn out SO?

You can play on PC with a controller if you're more comfortable that way. The XB1 controller works just fine (I use one when I play Rocket League), and I'm pretty sure you can use a PS4 controller as well. You can be far more accurate with mouse and keyboard, assuming you put in a little bit of time to get your settings right. Try lowering your sensitivity a bit and learn to use your arm to aim. I play at 1600dpi and 2.75 in game, but you can start higher and work your way down. Also, you can remap all buttons to something you're comfortable with. I didn't have as much time to play this season and ended up around 2670. I was hoping to reach 3k, but didn't happen.

OP
OP
SO91

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Agree, the fun factor is wayyyyy higher on console.

Plus the people on PC talk way less and type everything out on the keyboard, which is way less efficient way to communicate in-game, but it's only ever used for stuff like:

"You guys are bad." "get wreked" "OMG newb"

There are games where it seems nobody talks, and then I'll have games where the team is talking immediately and planning out strategies. Those are usually the funnest games, because you're coordinating and getting callouts or feedback from teammates.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
There are games where it seems nobody talks, and then I'll have games where the team is talking immediately and planning out strategies. Those are usually the funnest games, because you're coordinating and getting callouts or feedback from teammates.

Ya i love when you get a team that really talks and works, it's a huuuuuge advantage and more fun!

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Season 4 starts today! "JOIN ME MY FRIENDS, WE ARE MOVING THE PAYLOAD!"

Oh and BRR, I rented Battleborn just to see what you meant, yeah that game is total garbage it's not even comparable to this game except in very basic concept terms.

You should try this out. Stop being such a freaking noob. :p (see mom I'm a gamer now! Son nobody has said noob since 2005... Ohhh well I'll PWN them anyways!!!)

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
For this game on PC you can do the hybrid Controller+mouse approach. Always one of my favorites cause you aren't using a keyboard but a stick and yet also have the precision of a mouse. Think of it like this. Left stick=controller, right stick=mouse.

It also had support for over 60fps, so 110-120 fps is silky smooth.

Also, you can plug in your PC to the same HDTV/4ktv that consoles are hooked up to. That's what I do.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The world cup matches have been fun as hell to watch. I mean, only if you're a fan of the game I'm sure but man this game is a blast.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Still playing! The new Deathmatch and TDM modes are fantastic. I actually won a Deathmatch which is in the realm of things that I did not think were possible.

I also finally got gold in competitive, which is still trash, but slightly less stinky trash. Platinum is next!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media