Our Offensive Line is very very bad

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
How is this even a thread?

If people are going to start stuff like this, they should really have the common decency to change the title when it turns out to be false and slanderous.
I think you really have to consider the defensive front. The Cardinals haven't faced a bad defensive front yet, and arguably 2/3 have been among the very best.

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
How is this even a thread?

If people are going to start stuff like this, they should really have the common decency to change the title when it turns out to be false and slanderous.
Lmao did you watch the first game? Where our rookie tackle had the highest rating? When the middle of our line looked more like Walmart greeters than blockers? With pretty much everyone initially agreeing with the thread title? But now you're gonna puff your proud chest with some glorified hindsight? Have at it man

Note to Mods:
Can we let Absolute decide on a new thread title?

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lmao did you watch the first game? Where our rookie tackle had the highest rating? When the middle of our line looked more like Walmart greeters than blockers? With pretty much everyone initially agreeing with the thread title? But now you're gonna puff your proud chest with some glorified hindsight? Have at it man

Note to Mods:
Can we let Absolute decide on a new thread title?
Lol, didn't know I had a proud chest, that's awesome!

Don't mind me, I am getting older and l love to complain about everything. Ask my wife. And get off my lawn.

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Lol, didn't know I had a proud chest, that's awesome!

Don't mind me, I am getting older and l love to complain about everything. Ask my wife. And get off my lawn.
Nice!

And same here - getting older - love complaining - about everything - wife points it out all the time - but I let my lawn die

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Tune sucked buckets - no disputing that - but are we going to blame all 7 sacks on him and our LG situation? Not to mention our running backs getting wacked in the backfield every other play

I think Kyler Murray is an above average with a high ceiling - but I see even him struggling behind this line

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Tune sucked buckets - no disputing that - but are we going to blame all 7 sacks on him and our LG situation? Not to mention our running backs getting wacked in the backfield every other play

I think Kyler Murray is an above average with a high ceiling - but I see even him struggling behind this line
I think he risks major injury behind this line, even more so if Hump can't play. He better be fully back, or else his mind will tell him he can escape danger and... smash. Over and over.

Potentially catastrophic situation.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score

Yes the Oline was bad today but Tune didn’t help himself either. Cleveland had a different defensive game plan for Tune than they would’ve had for Murray.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Even Jesus Christ would have been running for his life.

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I was working during the game today and saw Humphries leave but I must've missed Hernandez - did he ever come back in?

Starting right guard Will Hernandez left the game with a knee injury and left tackle D.J. Humphries exited with an ankle injury.

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Not even gonna say the one guy's name - no need to single anyone out - it's a group suck - left to right - right to left - only Paris has improved but he falters too - and I'll say it again - Humphries is Done-phries no way Monti continues to pay that bill

Last edited:

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not even gonna say the one guy's name - no need to single anyone out - it's a group suck - left to right - right to left - only Paris has improved - and I'll say it again - Humphries is Done-phries no way Monti continues to pay that bill
But no one was saying this the first 8 weeks lol!!!!!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Not even gonna say the one guy's name - no need to single anyone out - it's a group suck - left to right - right to left - only Paris has improved but he falters too - and I'll say it again - Humphries is Done-phries no way Monti continues to pay that bill
Paris was bad today too.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard