Our Offensive Line is very very bad

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Yea, under no circumstance this team should be drafting a IOL in the first, especially with a high pick. Whether we’re #1 pick or Super Bowl contenders.
I could stomach it for a C, but past that, we should probably being trading back if there are no DL, EDGE, CB, or WR prospects worth taking.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I don't think our O line is "very very bad".

Number of sacks given up to the Giants (31 passing attempts) = 0

Conner average per rush vs. Giants = 4.6

So far and overall I think the offensive line is actually playing pretty well.

The Defensive line? Not so much. Perhaps it's due to injuries, but it's way way more of a problem than the offensive line.

Kits

Reaction score
I don't think our O line is "very very bad".

Number of sacks given up to the Giants (31 passing attempts) = 0

Conner average per rush vs. Giants = 4.6

So far and overall I think the offensive line is actually playing pretty well.

The Defensive line? Not so much. Perhaps it's due to injuries, but it's way way more of a problem than the offensive line.

O line is really doing ok so far and although there are definitely some areas where it can improve, I think it's way to soon to see its full potential.

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
O line is really doing ok so far and although there are definitely some areas where it can improve, I think it's way to soon to see its full potential.
I think we're about to see just how bad our offensive line is - and just like our QB - I think this thread is gonna get lit up over the next couple few 8 weeks

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Does anyone know why Coley was in for Hutch, but then later Hutch was back? Seemed like they ran awesome to the left with Coley at LG.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Humphries had his struggles today. I am very pleased thus far with PJJ.

For a rookie yeah but PJJ had a hold that was nearly a safety and pretty sure he had a couple of false start penalties or maybe it was just 1. But for a rookie, with Parsons out there often, I thought he did quite well

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Agree it was his worse game but considering who he was up against, I think he acquitted himself very well.
Kid definitely getting trial by fire with the skins, the boys,and the niners all in his first month as a pro.
About the time he gets cocky...it will be the lambs and a few snaps blocking AD.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard