OT: Other games 12-26-2021

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
Vikings lost. Cardinals clinched. Congratulations?

Incidentally, we have also clinched all tie-breakers with the Rams.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s really amazing what happens when you put a lot of pressure on Stafford

Vance needs to be fired just because he refuses to put pressure on quarterbacks

It goes back to the point I made last week that we never win games if Kyler doesn't play really well. Stafford was straight garbage today save one TD pass and a couple of nice throws to Kupp. 3 picks they dropped a 4th and he fumbled but they got it back. If that's us we lose by 20 points, they won the game because of their defense and their run game and a punt return.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It goes back to the point I made last week that we never win games if Kyler doesn't play really well. Stafford was straight garbage today save one TD pass and a couple of nice throws to Kupp. 3 picks they dropped a 4th and he fumbled but they got it back. If that's us we lose by 20 points, they won the game because of their defense and their run game and a punt return.
This is a good comparison. The Cardinals have average defense, average special teams and average offense..all three phases have to play good for a win. Rams have good defense, good special teams and good offense. So they can get wins like this.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Matt Rhule is a bad person and a bad coach. Throws everyone under the bus.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This. I almost feel Cardinals are a Juvenile team trying to prove to big boys. It is futile.
As much as I can not stand Sean Payton, his love to Taysom Hill is KK to Wesley level, he pointed it out back in 2019 when kk was hired: kk plays pretty boy football while the rest of the league plays hitting football.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Final nail in the coffin in the Russell Wilson/Pete Carroll era.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That’s a big check to clean house:
-
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I don't know if cleaning house is warranted at Hawks. But in this town most everyone wants to retain Keim despite one NFC West title and one playoffs win in 9 years. People questioning Keim is treated with contempt even on this board.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best part of the Seahawks losing is it doesn’t improve their first round draft choices

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If you are not watching to check how the Cowboys are looking against WTF team don't watch!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone see the blows being thrown on WFT sideline amongst the DL? Tried to upload a video but won’t let me

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anyone see the blows being thrown on WFT sideline amongst the DL? Tried to upload a video but won’t let me
Ron Rivera owes his career to Cam, Kuechly, & Sean McDermott.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard