OT: Other games 12-26-2021

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is there a great team this year? I wanna say GB, but that defense against Cleveland yesterday? Woof. It’s tough.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What matters to me is Cardinals are far worse than any team that will make the playoffs this season

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cousins is trying to help us but his WR’s keep dropping balls into the defenders hands.
What’s funny & sad is that we clinch the playoffs with a Rams win. His WRs are helping us in that sense.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Matt Rhule lucky Urban Meyer exist because Carolina looks almost as much as a circus as Jax did.

They’re swapping out QBs each possession like this is High School.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So are cards pullin for rams what scenerio to get in poffs lol ughhh

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So are cards pullin for rams what scenerio to get in poffs lol ughhh

I think I'd almost prefer the Rams win so we get in and then worry about the next 2 games. Unless the Ravens get Lamar back they're not beating the Rams and SF certainly could it's not a cinch. And that assumes we win our last 2 games which is clearly up in the air.

I'd rather win our way in but we are not playing well at all.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think I'd almost prefer the Rams win so we get in and then worry about the next 2 games. Unless the Ravens get Lamar back they're not beating the Rams and SF certainly could it's not a cinch. And that assumes we win our last 2 games which is clearly up in the air.

I'd rather win our way in but we are not playing well at all.
Yup limpin into poffs is a horribe thin which would prob mean 1 and done unless hop the whole cards team comes bach heh

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I'm just flipping around, pretty much watching the RedZone, kinda depressing tho cuz pretty much every team looks better then us lol

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Feels like Josh Allen been the only good QB today

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Davis Mills has been better than every rookie QB not named Mac Jones.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Trying to put a different spin on this train wreck we’ve been watching last few weeks. Rams win and we get it the playoffs. All the coaches and players can just quit crapping bricks and relax and find some mojo next two weeks

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup limpin into poffs is a horribe thin which would prob mean 1 and done unless hop the whole cards team comes bach heh

I guess the ideal would be Giants beat the Eagles that puts us in, vikings beat Rams we stay tied with them and have the tiebreaker on conference record.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trying to put a different spin on this train wreck we’ve been watching last few weeks. Rams win and we get it the playoffs. All the coaches and players can just quit crapping bricks and relax and find some mojo next two weeks
Yea i think players coaches stressed on big stage gms with poffs a num 1 overall qb has to beat colts or lions

Least if cards get in poffs tod be small prize lol

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
I guess the ideal would be Giants beat the Eagles that puts us in, vikings beat Rams we stay tied with them and have the tiebreaker on conference record.
Yes, that is what I am hoping for too.

Even though we currently hold tie-breakers on LA, should the Rams lose today, neither team can clinch the West next week due to a potential shift in tie-breakers.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lmao no one outside of GB & KC are good.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I agree. It would be nice if Cards could maintain that edge over Rams. Maybe Cards could show some freaking pride and at least win the division title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard