Opening a Subway Franchise..

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Since I was young, I have wanted to own a franchise of some sort. When I was in college I worked as a paramedic for southwest ambulance and saw a need for CPR/First Aid certifications. So I started my own company --First Class CPR--...

Then I graduated and sold out taking a Business Devolpment Job with one of the largest Healthcare companies in the US. I really enjoy what I do, and recently I accepted a promotion and am moving back to the valley in January (woooooooooooooooohhoooooooooo)

Tonight I had an epiphany.. I want to open a subway franchise. I have a unique marketing stategy as far as location and plan, but there is a big problem that I keep seeing..

Apparently most of these Franchises require a net worth of something ridculous like 250-500K... as well as liquid assets of up to 75K...

I am 25 years old, I don't have anything CLOSE to those kind of numbers... but I am driven and have a history of running my own company.. I would be successful, there is nooo doubt, but where do people who want to run franchises come up with that kind of money?

Does anyone have any insight into the world of owning your own franchise?

I would appriciate any and all help or thoughts, thanks a million fellas!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard