OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
I can't wait!!!

I'm still playing 2006, I'm in year 8 of my franchise

Nice! I stopped playing in the playoffs of year 3. After the move, I am hooking the PS2 back up and playing some more.

A-Bomb

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am waiting to see what the Wii version holds. Using the controller to Juke/Pass looks like a good time to me.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm in year 9 or 10 of my NFL 2k5 franchise. I can't find a more addicting game.

Having said that, I hope they release an Xbox 360-quality Madden 2007 for the PC. The new tomb raider game looks incredible on my AMD 64.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My X36 is primed and ready for this bad boy. Gamefly will never get this one back, methinks.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
I got that 360 at home and I played it once, for about 30 minutes with Fight Night. I just don't really have any desire to play anything besides Madden.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bratwurst said:
I got that 360 at home and I played it once, for about 30 minutes with Fight Night. I just don't really have any desire to play anything besides Madden.

Do you have Live? I play the Live arcade, just as much as the games. Plus, when Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and Street Fighter 2 Turbo come out, that is going to be crazy.

bratwurst

Reaction score
I have a card that is like a silver 12 month deal or something?

Seriously, I brought the box home with all the stuff in it, waited 4 days to set it up, then didn't play it for another week, and then when I finally turned it on I beat up some little featherweights using Muhammed Ali for a half hour. Haven't played since. Its just sitting there unused, I just don't really have any desire to play xbox. Any time I have to play games I am usually playing Day of Defeat: Source.

bratwurst

Reaction score
Are there any good RPG's for the original xbox that I can pick up used and play on the 360? Or maybe something else good?

I haven't had a console since 1997, and that was a PS1.

I don't want to derail this thread, my original point was that I don't think my 360 will get any use until Madden comes out.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, if you are going to play it on the 360, you might as well get Oblivion. I have logged 50+ hours into mine, and I bet I am not even half way done.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assface said:
Fable sucked.

I liked it, but that was just me.

I haven't played Oblivion yet but mostly because I know it will take me away from posting on this board 24/7. Oh, and also my job.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assface said:
Fable sucked.

Fable was good, but very short. I finished the entire game in less than 10 hours and did not want to do any of the side quests. If the game was as big as Oblivion, it would have rocked.

Btw, every thread always gets derailed, its just forum nature.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dreamcastrocks said:
Fable was good, but very short. I finished the entire game in less than 10 hours and did not want to do any of the side quests. If the game was as big as Oblivion, it would have rocked.

Btw, every thread always gets derailed, its just forum nature.

Yes, it was very short. I did do all the side quests though...I like that stuff. I wish it were longer, because I had fun playing it.

No FFVII though.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
how about KOTOR? I love that game. I dunno if it's playable on the X360 though.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
I'm watching the preview on G4's coverage of E3 right now. Yes I'm a super dork. Improved run game and training camp looks great.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I'm just hopeful that it isn't like the rushed POS version that came out for the 360 last year. It sucked that Microsoft bascially forced EA to make it a launch title because it was nowhere near ready.

dreamcastrocks said:
Well, if you are going to play it on the 360, you might as well get Oblivion. I have logged 50+ hours into mine, and I bet I am not even half way done.

Trust me, you're not. I've played that game over 140 hours (that game is too friggin addictive) and finally beat the main quest. I still have many of the free roam quests left to go still

bratwurst

Reaction score
I don't have an HDTV, so if I buy Oblivion, its going to be on the PC.

Thats kind of the reason I was thinking of just getting some old xbox titles, they were made for normal tv resolutions, and I can probably get them cheap used.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'd be far better off buying an HDTV.

You don't know what you are missing.

You can get a good one for a great price here:

www.uecweb.com

I bought my 60 Inch LCD Hitatchi from there...fantastic deal and I love it.

bratwurst

Reaction score
No cash to get an HDTV. I hope to get one in August before the start of the season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard