Nuggets @ Suns Monday Playoff game thread 6-7-2021 - Game 1

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Porter ended with only 15. Weird because it seemed like he couldn’t be stopped.

just let Rivers shoot it, not scared

Jokic and Ayton will be a wash all series. Neither wants to foul each other. BUT jokic probably had 5 true fouls on the night, 3 weren’t called which were obvious. And the lane camping too.

Love Craig.
Loathe Saric.

Booker and CP3 brought the midrange to close the game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really think the Nuggets thought we couldn't hang with their offense and then the Suns pushed the pedal on defense.

And then it was beep, beep.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being able to play jokic straight up with Ayton is enormous. Bc we don’t have to double it means jokic isn’t a facilitator. He only had 3 assists tonight. That’s freaking awesome.
I have a feeling that might be the key to the series. You are not stopping Jokic. You have to make him work. If Ayton can do that and rebound the Suns are going to do well this series.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the trade for Paul (our 1st round compensation is a little bit in the air) and having to match salaries it would've been difficult

Rumor is Gordon was available in trade even when Oubre was here. He has been on the market for awhile reading media reports.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a feeling that might be the key to the series. You are not stopping Jokic. You have to make him work. If Ayton can do that and rebound the Suns are going to do well this series.
Yep. He can’t pass if the other players are locked down.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Paul (8-14) with 21 points, 11 assists and a steal.

Devin Booker (8-12) with 21 points, 8 assists and a steal. He did have 5 turnovers but he was pressured all night.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If so, since Ayton has done that against Jokic going back to his rookie season, we are going to do well.

Suns in 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard