No Palmer today

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, this sucks. Carson's shoulder will keep him from playing today. Stanton will start.

Steve

freebyrd

Reaction score
that sucks i hope ellington goes he's on my fantasy team and so was adrian peterson if ellington sits i'm screwed

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
attachment.php

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I pray the running game gets going and Stanton doesn't have to throw it more than about 15 times.

We shall see if he is who Arians thinks he is.

seesred

Reaction score
Stanton looked good in pre season. He also took all the snaps during the week. We should be okay. Missing Palmer is going to be missed with his game seasoned knowledge.

GBR

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bad news folks. All week they've been saying Palmer was sore but would play

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Fantastic, and the cursed season gets worse...I don't see a win in the cards today with freaking Stanton.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
There is a significant drop off from Palmer to Stanton. The Giants are bad, but not THAT bad to get shredded by Stanton.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
There is a significant drop off from Palmer to Stanton. The Giants are bad, but not THAT bad to get shredded by Stanton.
We don't know for certain that there is a "significant" drop off between Palmer and Stanton considering we haven't even seen Stanton with a single significant snap for the Cardinals yet. There will likely be a drop off, but not necessarily significant.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Ellington is gonna have to put up a HUGE day today... And our defense will need to pitch a shutout...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Palmers durability is a little concerning. He's gonna get hit alot with Bruce's down field passing philosophy. Whiners up next.

BIG TEST! :newcards:

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Palmers durability really? Dude got killed last year and hung in there all season, probably could have played today but they erred on the side of caution let him get better for the niners game. Then we get the bye, they figured we could handle the giants with Stanton. And yes there. Is a significant difference between Stanton and Palmer, he didn't even complete 50% of his passes, but he got the job done so.

8ndkorner

Registered
Reaction score
Fantastic, and the cursed season gets worse...I don't see a win in the cards today with freaking Stanton.

Think again. So far so good with the new administration. It's the nature of the game to hurt and/or get hurt. If you're next in line, and most likely paid more than you've ever made, do your job. So far so good.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I was driving back for San Diego so I missed the first half. Got a alert Palmer wasn't starting. Turned on Sirius when were down 14-10. After that, the entire game went our way. You're welcome.

OP
OP
A

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was driving back for San Diego so I missed the first half. Got a alert Palmer wasn't starting. Turned on Sirius when were down 14-10. After that, the entire game went our way. You're welcome.

Well, thanks, but you cut it a little close don't you think? Next time, drive faster. If they pull you over, just tell them it's a football emergency, they'll understand.

Steve

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
It was on Sirius channel. 93 and it was the only channel not coming in for a while! Spent forever trying to find it. Then it just started working!

OP
OP
A

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was on Sirius channel. 93 and it was the only channel not coming in for a while! Spent forever trying to find it. Then it just started working!

I don't know how that works but maybe they black it out while you're in range of the local team when it's playing at home? Today was my first experience listening to a Cards game on Sirius. It was tough to do because it was a good two minutes behind real time so reading the game thread at the same time kept me confused most of the game. But having it on Sirius is still better than not having it at all.

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard