Need to buy a movie for a 2.5 year old girl

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys can give me a few movie recommendations for a two and a half year old.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zona90
I was wondering if you guys can give me a few movie recommendations for a two and a half year old.
I can tell you that the Disney Princesses are a safe bet. You can find the limited release movies like Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, 101 Dalmations etc. on eBay if they aren't in the stores, or you can find the Walt Disney "Gold Collection" movies which are always available like Pocahontas, Alice in Wonderland, The Aristocats, The Fox and the Hound, Mulan, Toy Story 1 & 2, A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc., Lilo & Stitch etc.

You can also get sequels like Cinderella 2, Return to Neverland, Lady and the Tramp II, 101 Dalmations II, Belle's Christmas or Belle's Magical World. She may also like the films from Dreamworks like Shrek or Spirit.

My girls also have liked any of the Land Before Time movies and the Winnie the Pooh movies like The Tigger Movie and Piglet's Big Movie.

Also the Barbie movies like The Nutcracker, Swan Lake and Rapunzel are popular at our house.

Samantha's favorites around that age were Lady and the Tramp and The Little Mermaid II.

Hope that helps you. :)

Last edited:

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
You can also get episodes of TV shows that kids like, such as Dora the Explorer, Dragon Tales, Little Bear and Blue's Clues. The movie Blue's Big Musical Movie is another good one.

The Spot series from Disney and Fisher Price's Little People are also good.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I bought A Bug's Life.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads