Murray OPOW

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
We got something special here!
Yeah we do. I’ve never been a QB Jersey guy, and I just got an authentic Simmons jersey last year (with a poorly aged rookie #,lol). But Murray is going to change that.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He can pass better than any scrambling QB I have seen removed from Russel Wilson, and for the most part they are the same height give or take, hence he's no Lamar Jackson (and not saying that Lamar has some passing qualities). It's not ideal for his stature but as a Cardinal fan I will not be picky :)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yeah we do. I’ve never been a QB Jersey guy, and I just got an authentic Simmons jersey last year (with a poorly aged rookie #,lol). But Murray is going to change that.
was thinking on getting Murray jerseys for the grandkids.... mostly because the number should be relevant for years up in to their lives... but Ive never bought a qb jersey either...

that Simmons jersey? Save that. It will be considered a classic one day and if the kid goes to the Hall that jersey could be worth a mint

So, I have a grand daughter who turns 4 in november...and a grandson who is three months old but apparently measuring in at 5 months....I have never bought an offensive players jersey before. Should I break with the "safety, DE, Linebacker" tradition for the next generation and get these young ones maybe a Murray and a Moore?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
was thinking on getting Murray jerseys for the grandkids.... mostly because the number should be relevant for years up in to their lives... but Ive never bought a qb jersey either...

that Simmons jersey? Save that. It will be considered a classic one day and if the kid goes to the Hall that jersey could be worth a mint

So, I have a grand daughter who turns 4 in november...and a grandson who is three months old but apparently measuring in at 5 months....I have never bought an offensive players jersey before. Should I break with the "safety, DE, Linebacker" tradition for the next generation and get these young ones maybe a Murray and a Moore?
I think definitely on the Murray jersey. When a team gets a franchise QB they don’t let them go. So that jersey likely has more long term relevance than any other.

As for value of my jersey, considering they are custom made these days I don’t think it will have any additional value bc it could be remade at any time by anyone. But no one can question my fandom when I’m rocking a rookie year number jersey!

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

PFT’s 2021 MVP watch, Week Three

It’s Wednesday, still. I forgot earlier today to slap together our new feature, the MVP watch. Containing the PointsBet odds.

Here are the current finalists, as I see it.

Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray (+750): Another week, another great performance. The Cardinals avoided losing when Vikings kicker Greg Joseph missed a 37-yard field goal. That boosts Murray, who needs to have an NFC West crown to have a serious shot at winning the award.

Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady (+550): He’s nearly the betting favorite. Soon, he could be. It hinges in many respects on whether the Bucs can beat the Rams and then the Patriots.

Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (+2000): Down from 40-1 to 20-1, Carr will keep climbing if the Raiders keep winning. For now, they will.

Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (+1500): That signature win over the Chiefs vaults Jackson back into the conversation.

Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford (+1000): If the Rams continue to be one of the best teams in the conference, Stafford will continue to be one of the finalists for MVP.

Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson (+1000): But for the blown lead against the Titans, his case would be even stronger. If they can avoid the collapses, his case will strengthen.

Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (+1200): Down from 16-1 to 12-1 after a Week Two get-right win, Rodgers can make his case by beating the 49ers and Steelers in the next two weeks.

Others to watch: Dak Prescott (+1500), Josh Allen (+1400), Patrick Mahomes (+500), Teddy Bridgewater (+4000).

Ignore for now: Joe Burrow (+10000), Baker Mayfield (+3300), Ryan Tannehill (+3300), Justin Herbert (+2200), Jameis Winston (+5000).

Majo value plays: Derrick Henry (+10000), Christian McCaffrey.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I have worn an authentic 99 jersey with my nick name grizz on the back. I chose 99 cuz it's a defensive number and it was retired. Now everyone will think it's a Watt jersey.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

I have the Murray "Salute to Service" jersey.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Murray is incredible and gets love everywhere except here. Funny how that works. Dude needs to be perfect at all times or else. Unless he gets 5 TDs in the air and 2 on the ground with no INTs vs the Jags people will complain.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Murray is incredible and gets love everywhere except here. Funny how that works. Dude needs to be perfect at all times or else. Unless he gets 5 TDs in the air and 2 on the ground with no INTs vs the Jags people will complain.

You must be registered for see images