Monty Python Fans!

Passepartout

July 4th Fireworks
Reaction score
Are there any fans of the Monty Python British troupe? As really love the troupe a lot. Since 1989 as they are now on their farewell tour of their famous skits. Starting in 1969 with Flying Circus sketch show. And three movies.

Monty Python rocks!:D

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love Monty Python. The Holy Grail, Life of Brian are hilarious. Last year I went to see Spamalot at the theater and I was laughing so hard it hurt. They are supposed to be showing in limited theaters their comedy show they are doing over in England.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome. My wife is best friends with Eric Idle's niece. He is a really nice guy. I even ate pizza with him once.

Spamalot is excellent.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Got a fan right here!

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Awesome. My wife is best friends with Eric Idle's niece. He is a really nice guy. I even ate pizza with him once.

Spamalot is excellent.

I now hate you, will become surgically modified to look like you, will kill you and take your place, have pizza with Eric Idle, then flee to South America :D

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I now hate you, will become surgically modified to look like you, will kill you and take your place, have pizza with Eric Idle, then flee to South America :D

haha. He also told a story about the Beatles' tour airplane being shot at from the ground by the boyfriends' of all the screaming teenage girls.

I have other stories I better not share. :)

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Spamalot is excellent.

I didn't know what to expect of the show but it surprised me. It was freaking hilarious. Even the bits you had already seen before they put a new twist on them. It was awesome.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard