Kyrie

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100% you don't want this to happen as a Suns fan. Dragic is entering prime decline years. The only way this works out for us is if Kyrie ends up skipping town.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There have been rumblings of Miami and Cleveland moving closer to a deal in which Miami sends Dragic, Winslow, and Adebayo to Cleveland for Kyrie and filler.

Does this potentially make Miami worse and improve their 2018 draft pick? They'd be reuniting Kyrie and Waiters who already have a history of bad chemistry. Add in a knuckle head like Whiteside and they could self-destruct giving us a better pick.

This was definitely my thought! Do it Cleveland! Do it!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyrie did not speak to teammates for consecutive days during the playoffs reportedly per James Jones of Suns.

By: Andrew Joseph

“Phoenix, of course, hired James Jones this offseason. He’s been inside that locker room. He’s seen Kyrie Irving — I think I reported this on SportsCenter this week — he saw Kyrie Irving in the playoffs this year — in between the first round when they beat Indiana and the second round when they played Toronto — go consecutive days without speaking to a teammate at practice. On that stage. It’s one thing to say people go through ups and downs during the regular season. But when you get to the playoffs, when the main thing is the main thing, and we’re brothers and pulling together to get this thing done, even at that level there were still things that made him sullen or reclusive from his teammates. I’m not so sure if Phoenix would be interested in that type of deal.”

Also from the same article.

....If Irving stopped talking to his teammates at practice during that timeframe, it was something that got resolved by May 10. He was seen dancing with LeBron during a workout dance party at the Cavs’ facility on May 10.

I do not like the way this sounds if true. This is the first I have heard about it.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/08/kyr...s-jones-cavs-cavaliers-teammates-playoffs-nba

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this smells like a smear campaign.

Or it could be, Kyrie went through periods of being unhappy playing for the Cavaliers hence his desire to be traded.

What caught my eye, is some of this information reportedly came from James Jones.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The dude believes the earth is flat... when it comes to being a weirdo not much would surprise me.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jackson said in an interview he doesn't expect to be traded for Kyrie. I think that's good news and a slight update. I know it's been said he wouldn't be included but to hear him say it is a bit more reassuring than Gambo repeating that he won't be moved.

Here is an excerpt...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Jackson said in an interview he doesn't expect to be traded for Kyrie. I think that's good news and a slight update. I know it's been said he wouldn't be included but to hear him say it is a bit more reassuring than Gambo repeating that he won't be moved.

Here is an excerpt...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
It would be really f*ed up for the Suns to trade Jackson. He threw away money he would have received at #3 by refusing to work out for Boston because he wanted to be with the Suns. Trading him before he even plays a game would be a huge stab in the back.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
The idea of a spherical Earth appeared in Greek philosophy with Pythagoras (6th century BC), although most pre-Socratics (6th – 5th century BC) retained the flat Earth model. Aristotle provided evidence for the spherical shape of the Earth on empirical grounds by around 330 BC. Knowledge of the spherical Earth gradually began to spread beyond the Hellenistic world from then on.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth

Not being able to read is lack of an education or perhaps some other problem. Thinking the earth is flat though?! It just puzzles me!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be really f*ed up for the Suns to trade Jackson. He threw away money he would have received at #3 by refusing to work out for Boston because he wanted to be with the Suns. Trading him before he even plays a game would be a huge stab in the back.

not only that, but it would be just stupid from a personnel perspective.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we traded Jackson for Irving I'd spank my suns monkey...

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
The idea of a spherical Earth appeared in Greek philosophy with Pythagoras (6th century BC), although most pre-Socratics (6th – 5th century BC) retained the flat Earth model. Aristotle provided evidence for the spherical shape of the Earth on empirical grounds by around 330 BC. Knowledge of the spherical Earth gradually began to spread beyond the Hellenistic world from then on.

Not being able to read is lack of an education or perhaps some other problem. Thinking the earth is flat though?! It just puzzles me!
Not to mention the whole proof with pictures and movies thing. You've got to be a big conspiracy nut as well. Maybe even just look at the moon through a telescope. Sure, all telescopes could be a trick as well. ;)

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good to see jackson speaking bout not being traded cause on draft day he didnt look happy being drafted by suns.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Jackson did not work out for Boston because fear of injury. And I believe he was pissed they still passed on him. He is a Sun now and hates Boston, "Good".

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Celtics get: Irving

Cavs get: IT, Crowder, picks

Boston wasn't gonna bet the future on a 5'10 PG. Wonder what the picks are