Kobe and Rape

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Her head "explodes" when we purposefuly write some guy named Joshua Wheedsin's name wrong, and mispell words, or say irregardless. I now feel bad for causing her pain because I'm walking a mile in her shoes trying to decipher your gee-cabulary and twisting freaking logic dots that I'm pretty sure lead me nowhere.

But I keep trying. I'm either having fun, or am masochi ... or I like pain. :thumbup:

dude.. all i know is right or wrong.. loyalty or unloyal..

thats all I got man..

so these big words mean nothing to me..

And your a laker fan.. So you got a strike.. got a butt sniffer in adam so a second strike..

Just waiting for the 3rd strike..

OP
OP
jenna2891

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
get back to me whern yourt response doesnt involve a pic.

ummm... how about the first post?

here's the thing: i hate kobe, i hate the lakers, i hate rape. on the other hand, i love the suns, i love good jokes, i love consensual sex.

all that being established, can we please stop with the kobe/rape jokes?

don't get me wrong, i could give a flying fork about kobe or his itty bitty feewings. but we suns fans are better than these jokes. we hate the lakers, so clearly we are bright people. our smack should be fresh and intelligent. at this point, a kobe rape joke is the equivalent of someone being called "phil" when they promise pictures.

to a lakers' fan, a joke of this nature will not serve to smack them, but rather it garners a big :rolleyes:. think about it, suns fans, what's your reaction every time an idiot lakers fan posts this:

if you are like me, your reaction is this: :rolleyes: "brilliant retort, a-hole!"

for us, the suns fans' sake, can we please retire the kobe/rape jokes? we are better than this. we are smarter than this. join me, won't you?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what a weird thread this has become.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here's the thing: i hate kobe, i hate the lakers, i hate rape. on the other hand, i love the suns, i love good jokes, i love consensual sex.

all that being established, can we please stop with the kobe/rape jokes?

don't get me wrong, i could give a flying fork about kobe or his itty bitty feewings. but we suns fans are better than these jokes. we hate the lakers, so clearly we are bright people. our smack should be fresh and intelligent. at this point, a kobe rape joke is the equivalent of someone being called "phil" when they promise pictures.

to a lakers' fan, a joke of this nature will not serve to smack them, but rather it garners a big :rolleyes:. think about it, suns fans, what's your reaction every time an idiot lakers fan posts this:

if you are like me, your reaction is this: :rolleyes: "brilliant retort, a-hole!"

for us, the suns fans' sake, can we please retire the kobe/rape jokes? we are better than this. we are smarter than this. join me, won't you?

The Suns can win a championship or more now or long after we are dead to fill the case and then no one can say it anymore.. Kobe can never change the rapist next to his name.. Even when we are all dead when they talk about Kobe, rape will be mentioned..

So onward with the rapist talk!!!!!!

:D

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even when we are all dead, they will be talking about Kobe.

First correct thing I've heard you say about basketball in ages.

well, were still talking about the coin flip between the suns and bucks.. were still talking sports history in general on everything.. we still talk cards football of the past and that wasnt special.. we wont be talking about Kobe just because he's Kobe though if thats what your implying.. ;)

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
of course not, you'll be talking about him because he's legendary.

I have very little doubt that Lebron will surpass Kobe as one of the greatest, if not THE greatest high school to NBA player in history...
Is this Cavs team materially better than the Laker team? Hmmm....

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have very little doubt that Lebron will surpass Kobe as one of the greatest, if not THE greatest high school to NBA player in history...
Is this Cavs team materially better than the Laker team? Hmmm....

I have a lot of doubt that LeBron will. LeBron doesn't really desire it. If he did, he'd be the greatest ever. However, he'll just be one of the greats. Kind of like Shaq in that regard...if he gave one ounce of care the guy would be hands down the best ever, and almost impossible to topple. Instead, he's not even the best center of all time.

And yes, the Cavs roster is better. I'd trade most of the roster the Lakers have for the Cavs roster other than Lamar. Far deeper, far better. Hell, their best guys are on the bench. And the Lakers problems are in injuries and inconsistency. At any rate, they'll likely be swept by the Spurs, if they end up beating the pistons in the first place.

Last edited:

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I have a lot of doubt that LeBron will. LeBron doesn't really desire it. If he did, he'd be the greatest ever. However, he'll just be one of the greats. Kind of like Shaq in that regard...if he gave one ounce of care the guy would be hands down the best ever, and almost impossible to topple. Instead, he's not even the best center of all time.

And yes, the Cavs roster is light years better. I'd trade most of the roster the Lakers have for the Cavs roster. Far deeper, far better. Hell, their best guys are on the bench.

Wow... "doesn't desire it"?? Kid plays on a crap team. Takes crap team to the Eastern Conf. Finals and is up 3-2 on a very, very good Piston team. Scores 29 of his teams' last 30 points to win game 5... but yeah, he doesn't desire to be the best.... :shock:

By the way, I agree that the Lakers team is crap, but so is this Cavs team... Lebron has somehow gotten his crap team in position to go to the Championship series, while is crying about wanting to jump ship on his crap team... :biglaugh:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow... "doesn't desire it"?? Kid plays on a crap team. Takes crap team to the Eastern Conf. Finals and is up 3-2 on a very, very good Piston team. Scores 29 of his teams' last 30 points to win game 5... but yeah, he doesn't desire to be the best.... :shock:

By the way, I agree that the Lakers team is crap, but so is this Cavs team... Lebron has somehow gotten his crap team in position to go to the Championship series, while is crying about wanting to jump ship on his crap team... :biglaugh:

I had to change my post because Lamar is a player on the cusp, inconsistent as he is.

And don't forget that Lebron plays in the east. He went through the Wizards without Arenas and Butler, then beat the old ass Nets. This is currently a surprising series, but it's still the east. They will get swept by the Spurs.

I'm not the only person who questions LeBron's desire, btw. Shaq took teams to the Finals, won some rings and lost some as well. He isn't the best though...and the reason why is because he is lazy. LeBron isn't lazy, but he damn sure isn't driven.

BTW, I'd LOVE to see him beat the Pistons...I'm still bent at them for the 80s and 2004.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
while is crying about wanting to jump ship on his crap team... :biglaugh:

Crap front office. Not team. Crap front office.

I remember a guy who walks on water used to be Phil's puppet and blasted his front office almost daily, in between turing water to wine and all.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I had to change my post because Lamar is a player on the cusp, inconsistent as he is.

And don't forget that Lebron plays in the east. He went through the Wizards without Arenas and Butler, then beat the old ass Nets. This is currently a surprising series, but it's still the east. They will get swept by the Spurs.

I'm not the only person who questions LeBron's desire, btw. Shaq took teams to the Finals, won some rings and lost some as well. He isn't the best though...and the reason why is because he is lazy. LeBron isn't lazy, but he damn sure isn't driven.

BTW, I'd LOVE to see him beat the Pistons...I'm still bent at them for the 80s and 2004.

The East is truly the far weaker division... However, I don't believe the Spurs would sweep either the Cavs or the Pistons, though I also don't see either of those matchups as being competitive...
And I agree with your comments about Shaq...
But I REALLY disagree with your Lebron comments... What in the world would you like to see him do, that would not look lazy to you?? The kid is all heart and soul, and will soon surpass Kobe as the greatest high school to NBA player, ever... Why? Because he does care - about winning... Unlike Kobe who cares more about himself than the team.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

While both are great, lets not forget about a fella named Moses Eugene Malone. While Kobe may hold more rings (team success), he certainly hasn't passed Moses in individual success. I do however agree about Labron, Donald is coming from left field with that claim.

Elected to Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame (2001); NBA champion (1983); NBA Finals MVP (1983); NBA MVP (1979, '82, '83); All-NBA First Team (1979, '82, '83, '85); All-NBA Second Team (1980, '81, '84, '87); All-Defensive First Team (1983); All-Defensive Second Team (1979); 12-time All-Star; One of 50 Greatest Players in NBA History (1996).

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
While both are great, lets not forget about a fella named Moses Eugene Malone. While Kobe may hold more rings (team success), he certainly hasn't passed Moses in individual success. I do however agree about Labron, Donald is coming from left field with that claim.

Elected to Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame (2001); NBA champion (1983); NBA Finals MVP (1983); NBA MVP (1979, '82, '83); All-NBA First Team (1979, '82, '83, '85); All-NBA Second Team (1980, '81, '84, '87); All-Defensive First Team (1983); All-Defensive Second Team (1979); 12-time All-Star; One of 50 Greatest Players in NBA History (1996).

Good call.. forgot about Moses... Though, by the time Lebron is done, I do think he'll even surpass Moses, sans major injuries of course...

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Okay this thread has run its course, locking thread

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't get locked. This is the freaking smack shack...nothing runs its course.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard