Jared Dudley tweets on Lebron...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say it, Lebron and Amare do not beat the Lakers next year. I think even with all these moves the team still to beat is the Lakers. :( Bulls did get better also so there is only one team that will come out of the East, if they can add a Premire SG they might be a suprise team out of the East.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I call BS no way these young stars would want to be on the same team for more than one year!

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

The LeBron camp has been playing the media like a fiddle ever since the offseason started. Every day there has been a new front runner or insider info that points to a different team. They are manipulating sources with false information to conceal the real destination for LeBron. I've been keeping an eye on RealGM's wiretap for rumors and it's been amusing reading a blurb about where LeBron is headed immediately followed by a blurb that completely contradicts it. Each report sites inside sources or person close to LeBron.

With multiple reports today that both NY and Miami are likely to sign Lebron it's obvious that his camp released false information to conceal his decision. This leads me to believe that he will return to Cleveland.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really believe he will stay in Cleveland. Bulls. heat and Knicks fans can dream.

Irish

Registered
Reaction score
There hasn't been much said about Duhon leaving the Knicks to go to Orlando. It's one think to say that Amare will miss Nash. But he's going to a team without a veteran PG at all nor a coach who know how to develop them. He turned down Rondo because he didn't want to train him.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My irritation with Lebron grows as it impacts the trickle down effect of where other players sign. His ego must be off the wall.

He needs to go to NY so the Suns have a shot at Lee. :D

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I really believe he will stay in Cleveland. Bulls. heat and Knicks fans can dream.

Yep!!! His "good guy" image would take a major hit if he left. I think there is zero chance he leaves the state of Ohio high & dry at this point of his career. If he does, the whole state will forget what Art Modell did with the Browns.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
He has a "good guy" image? He's always seemed like a bit of an ass to me.

He's loved by the media & his teammates. I have never heard any negatives said about him until all this. I'm not a big Lebron fan & if he does indeed go to the Heat, I will laugh my ass off if he never see's a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.