Indoor vs. Outdoor Lax

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many of you prefer indoor to outdoor lacrosse? Personally, I like the outdoor game much better (both to play and to watch), but I can see why some might like the indoor game more (more hitting/rougher, somewhat faster pace).

Last I heard, Denver might be in line to get an outdoor pro team (I think PHX was in the running, too). I think that will really help test the waters to see if outdoor lacrosse can be sustained professionally out West.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Pariah said:
How many of you prefer indoor to outdoor lacrosse? Personally, I like the outdoor game much better (both to play and to watch), but I can see why some might like the indoor game more (more hitting/rougher, somewhat faster pace).

Last I heard, Denver might be in line to get an outdoor pro team (I think PHX was in the running, too). I think that will really help test the waters to see if outdoor lacrosse can be sustained professionally out West.

When is the outdoor season? I thought it was in the summer.

OP
OP
Pariah

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
krepitch said:
When is the outdoor season? I thought it was in the summer.
It is. I just was thinking about it and thought I'd bring it up.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Pariah said:
It is. I just was thinking about it and thought I'd bring it up.

Oh, I was just thinking it would be hard to play outdoors in Phoenix in the summer. Also, Denver would be tough any time of the year because of the altitude and all that running, I'd guess.

But those guys are great athletes. I'd be impressed if they did it in either city.

OP
OP
Pariah

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Denver, LA and SF got outdoor teams. My buddy did the Denver Outlaws logo:

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads