IMO Rams got robbed

anks106

Registered
Reaction score
I thought so too, but recently I've seen him disagree and be more honest and open......since he went to fox.

I saw him disagree with the replacement refs quite a bit, but has he been more honest now that his boys are back? (not a leading question, I honestly don't know, I've had to watch the games sans volume mostly this season).

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Whether they called the name of the penalty correctly or not, it was still a penalty.
I also saw Pereira disagree with a call in the Cowboys Eagles game today. Dez Bryant's TD wasn't a catch. Pereira and Aikman both agreed it wasn't a catch. The refs called it differently.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
my favorite call is the refs letting the clock run down during a measurement of the ball...and the refs are like no where not going to put the time back on the clock.
that's whack

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Of all the dumb things the Rams did to lose the game, getting a delay of game penalty on the FG has to be the dumbest. Rams outplayed the Niners and deserved to win. Danny Amendola is a gamer. In a way he reminds me of Anquan in that he'll do anything to win. Man was he ticked off about the stupid penalty. How dumb are the Rams?

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Amendola told Peter King that he didn't know that the game could end in a tie. By the look of the Rams lack of urgency at the end of the game, I'm guessing he wasn't the only player who didn't know that.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
That and FOX said the Rams had a TO when they kciked the FG but had the delay. If they did, why in the hell didn't Fisher call it when the clock got that far down?

That is all on Jeff Fisher without a doubt. Coach lost the game for his players, when his players played a hard fought game.

But you can bet he prepared his team. I mean they must have stayed for 9 hour work days this past week to put up that sort of performance.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
That is all on Jeff Fisher without a doubt. Coach lost the game for his players, when his players played a hard fought game.

But you can bet he prepared his team. I mean they must have stayed for 9 hour work days this past week to put up that sort of performance.

That was a Division game. This isn't college where there is huge turnover every year so they know each other fairly well. Of course if they had been poorly prepared they might have only managed 16 points at home against a team that had allowed almost a 100 points combined in their previous two games and hasn't won since and only 3 points on the road vs a team that allowed almost a 100 points combined over their next three games and hasn't won since so maybe you are right and they did spend 9 hour days getting ready.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
That was a Division game. This isn't college where there is huge turnover every year so they know each other fairly well. Of course if they had been poorly prepared they might have only managed 16 points at home against a team that had allowed almost a 100 points combined in their previous two games and hasn't won since and only 3 points on the road vs a team that allowed almost a 100 points combined over their next three games and hasn't won since so maybe you are right and they did spend 9 hour days getting ready.

I don't know why you are debating anything. I agree that extra one hour really makes a difference. I mean they are salaried personnel so you don't even have to pay overtime so it isnt like the Bidwills being cheap would hinder such an idea for this team. If only the Niners put in 9.5 hours they would have won.

Last edited:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know why you are debating anything. I agree that extra one hour really makes a difference. I mean they are salaried personnel so you don't even have to pay overtime. If only the Niners put in 9.5 hours they would have won.
:yeahthat:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard