IMO Rams got robbed

OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Mike Pererra explained it. Wideout was not up to the LOS.
Yes he did, but they still called something wasn't the case. Sometimes I think refs call certain fouls just to cover their asses. Did you see the Iggles game today?

Pererra most always agrees with the refs anyway, defending many of there bogus calls, especially when he was in charge of them all.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
Rams would have won already if they weren't such a dumb team

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A tie is perfect

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing will ever beat the 10-10 OT thriller between the Cards/Gmen in the early '80's on MNF. I think Neil O'Donoghue missed like 4 FGs to win it :bang: lol

Since it went on forever, I think that's the game where Dandy Don made the comment... 'Welcome to Tuesday morning football'

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
Yes he did, but they still called something wasn't the case. Sometimes I think refs call certain fouls just to cover their asses. Did you see the Iggles game today?

Pererra most always agrees with the refs anyway, defending many of there bogus calls, especially when he was in charge of them all.

I thought so too, but recently I've seen him disagree and be more honest and open......since he went to fox.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Either way the rams showed up and played them tough in their house, makes us the worst team in the division and not even close.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's the right call they just didn't explain it. Because the guy was off the line the tackle is uncovered so he has to report.

OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Reaction score
It's the right call they just didn't explain it. Because the guy was off the line the tackle is uncovered so he has to report.

I understand Russ, but technically they still called the wrong penalty. It was an illegal formation, not an in eligible receiver not reporting.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand Russ, but technically they still called the wrong penalty. It was an illegal formation, not an in eligible receiver not reporting.

Gotcha.

I was more upset about the stupid spot at the end that took 8-10 seconds off the clock for the Rams.

That and FOX said the Rams had a TO when they kciked the FG but had the delay. If they did, why in the hell didn't Fisher call it when the clock got that far down?

OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Reaction score
Gotcha.

I was more upset about the stupid spot at the end that took 8-10 seconds off the clock for the Rams.

That and FOX said the Rams had a TO when they kciked the FG but had the delay. If they did, why in the hell didn't Fisher call it when the clock got that far down?

Yep the last part of the game was poorly officiated IMO

Oh well...at least the Cards didn't lose today ;)
...or did they? Lol

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rams can run the ball. The 49ers defense didn't look so dominating against Stephen Jackson who went over 100 yards rushing. Our offense is so one dimensional defensive coordinators lick their chops when they get to play us.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gotcha.

These are the things that bothered me too. Along with the Rams and Bradford wasting all sorts of time. Bradford still looks like a rookie at times.

The Rams should have won this game. I would be sick if I was a Rams fan.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison