If AZ had never gotten an NFL franchise, ....

If AZ had never gotten an NFL franchise, who would you probably be rooting for right now?

• Bears

• Bengals

• Bills

• Broncos

• Browns

• Buccaneers

• Colts

• Cardinals

• Chargers

• Chiefs

• Cowboys

• Dolphins

• Eagles

• Falcons

• Giants

• Jaguars

• Jets

• Lions

• Packers

• Panthers

• Patriots

• Redskins

• Raiders

• Rams

• Ravens

• Saints

• Seahawks

• Steelers

• Texans

• Titans

• Vikings

• 49'ers

• None

• Prefer a College Football Team

• Prefer Some Other Sport's Team

• Not Pay Attention to Sports in General

• Would finally be free to Marry and have a Family

• Would Prefer to Simply Die

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Growing up in AZ you got to watch the Cowboys who nobody in their right mind could cheer for or an AFC west team I loved the Chargers Air Coryell was the greatest show on turf don't believe the Rams hype, but I had to vote for finally be free to marry and have family because that was funny and true at the same time in my case Lol

Huh?? :shrug:

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Whoever wisconsincard taught me the game through would be my favorite. My dad didn’t force me to be a cardinals fan, but they were on tv every Sunday and we started going to games in 93.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Whoever wisconsincard taught me the game through would be my favorite. My dad didn’t force me to be a cardinals fan, but they were on tv every Sunday and we started going to games in 93.

You mean to say you got your own season ticket in 93 when you were 3 years old. Mom and I went before that. Your grandpa was a chiefs and the other a Vikings fan so they might have had some influence. I would have went with the NY giants since that is the first place I lived that had a team.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Very interesting poll. Easy answer for me.
Born and raised here long before Cards arrived.

You must be registered for see images attach

Rooted for Cardinals as my 2nd team when they arrived in '88........ until divisional realignment and they became the enemy along with SF and Seattle.

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
I was a St . Louis Cardinals fan since birth and have never stopped, started in 1966.....

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was a die hard St. Louis Cardinal fan...however, had the Cards opted for Baltimore instead of Arizona, I'd be a Baltimore Cardinals fan and season ticket holder.

I’m still pissed that they didn’t opt for Baltimore. Living in southern PA, I would have season tickets. Had they chosen Baltimore, they would have already won a SB. In AZ, they won’t win one in my lifetime.