Keepin' it real!
- Nov 2, 2003
- Reaction score
- Orange County, CA
Oh boy... today the Athletic published the results of a survey of NFL agents regarding several topics, including the depressed RB market, the Jonathan Taylor - Colts feud, Lamar Jackson's contract extension, the future of QB salaries... and "The most unstable franchise in the league". Here we go.....
No answer 2
• “(The Cardinals) have stable owners, but the franchise’s mentality and financial plan aren’t sound. Now on a path to not-win to dump Kyler Murray and position itself for the No. 1 overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft for Caleb Williams. The organization hasn’t been good even when posting positive records.”
• “Had a client considering signing there. He checked with a friend on the team and was told, ‘Don’t come here.’ The Kyler contract. GM resigns. Accusations against the owner. Maybe the new GM and coach change things. Maybe.”
• “The usual suspects have cleaned up their act or are trying. Snyder’s gone. The Bengals would be a consideration, but Duke Tobin and Joe Burrow have them turned around. Let’s go Cardinals.”
• “I’ve been so brainwashed to think of Washington so I can’t think of anyone easily. Oh, the Colts. The things Irsay says make it tough on Ballard and the staff.”
• “I’ll go with Washington. A new owner is great, but you hold the belt until it’s proven otherwise.”
• “Cowboys. Nepotism at its finest. I know they’re a valuable franchise, and they have a good quarterback and they win games, but they’re very poorly run.”