I am burning my Boldin jersey!

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
Before you put the blamed on Anquan lets just remember that somebody from the Cardinals misread his MRI and it was the Cardinals who told him it was ok for him to practice the next day.

And that medical staff has since been fired.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
Before you put the blamed on Anquan lets just remember that somebody from the Cardinals misread his MRI and it was the Cardinals who told him it was ok for him to practice the next day.

That matters, but then it doesn't. He had a cartilage tear on his meniscus. He could've sat out the season and that knee still would've locked up on him sooner or later.

Still, doesn't give a player much confidence in the team when their doctors botch it.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
His knee didnt buckle at practice. It buckled as he was WALKING TO PRACTICE.

seesred

Reaction score
Give the situation some time. I still believe something will get done and I don't think it will till training camp opens in Flagstafff. Q is not a stupid man. The coach comes out just last week and says he deserves a new deal and the Cardinals want to give him a new deal. I'm not sure who offered first the player or the team. I wasn't there. But at the end of his first year it started. It could have been done then. It's true that he was a second round choice, it's true that he has been out with injury, but it's also true that he is a great player on the field.

I have a Seesred Jersey #1(now he is a great player) and will wear it till I die. I do want to buy a new jersey. They are cool. They looked so diferent as a team at Fan fest yesterday. Graet llok. My grandchildren have Q jerseys and we wont be doing any burning right now. 1 other fact Q is no Boston, he is truly a goog guy looking to protect his interests in a very hard hitting game.

GBR
In Green we trust

MastersofCombat

Basketball Junkie
Reaction score
BURNING JERSEY???

Please, A.Boldin deserves far more than 300,000 a year. he is proven he will play and produce. If his knees go out so be it, that guy lays himself out every play and is only one of 3 cards I felt that way about 2 years ago.

I would pay him generously but not stupid, I would pay him a lil more than he is worth because he is what winnning is all about.
He will never ever be in the same ball park financially as Fitz, or any other of these near 100 million dollar rookies. He will howeever not break the bank to sign and he will go down as the best AZ reciever cards have produced since being here. ( you guys really dont understand what a gem we have in this guy. WR usually take 3-4years before you see an incling of their potential. In 2 more years he will seem like he has been producing for us for a decade)

The Cards Ive noticed with incredible heart and outplaying their potential
Boldin
Shipp
K.Harvey
Tillman
Williams

Lineman Im not a good enough judge of to be honest!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wilycoyote24 said:
I agree to an extent. He really hasn't missed much yet and hasn't said anything negative at this point. But, if he misses training camp or a game, even if he did caved in I wouldn't want him on the team. And fortunately, we finally have a coach that would probably agree with this strategy.

You say that now. But as soon as he comes back and catches 90 balls for 1300 yards and 8-10TDs you will be ecstatic he is on the team and forget about the holdout. Just like everyone else on here.

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Alrighty then

Replica jerseys can be bought with any player's number on it and your handle.
I have a Boldin, Fitz, Smith, then two with my own handle. One use to be a T.jones,. had his name removed and mine put on.
I've got a bunch of older ones put away, and have given a few away. That said.
I honestly believe Q will be in camp and he WILL NOT, be a cancer.
I agree He should get more than his contract calls for. I also think he should honor it until the deal gets done.
Everyone knows who the cause of this is. Agents are bigger snakes than attorneys! ( Just playing Ouchie). But these guys do squat, actually, and make mint off of marquis(does that have an e at the end?) players.
I agree with Shane, when he scores, we'll forget it ever happened.
I just think this guy is a better person than he's getting credit for.
All we can do is let it play out.
I don't think the Cards are screwing with him. AND, i don't think he wants to screw with the team.
He knows they did Ok without him last year.
BTW I have a mini-helmet auto'ed by Mr. B. and it is displayed proudly with my collection of players auto'ed helmets.LOL

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane H said:
You say that now. But as soon as he comes back and catches 90 balls for 1300 yards and 8-10TDs you will be ecstatic he is on the team and forget about the holdout. Just like everyone else on here.

if he ever puts up those kind of numbers again I'll be shocked. I think Q is more likely to have Derrick Mason-like numbers (which would still be very good) for the duration of his career rather than Torry Holt like numbers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard