From the highlights I have questions?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First I love the white uniforms.

I assume since they review all scoring plays they did but from first pass did the guys get in on the first 2 TD's by Houston?

Did they review the 2 point conversion it sure look like the guy hit Kyler in the head on the run?

Why in the hell didn't we kick the FG at 21-16 instead of going?

On the final drive the 3rd down and 8 the Texans guy was clearly offsides on the right side did he get back before the snap, did they ever show a replay?

3 INT's is good at least, the INT looked like just an underthrow, ball was 55 yards in the air seen Kyler throw it farther than that before so that's a bit disappointing.

How in the hell did Marco allow a TD on the last drive of the first half to Dell? First rule don't let them get behind you and he does. from highlights looked like he had a horrible day

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the punt when it hit the Texans but the field judge and entire review board just ignored it

Was this the one they said hit our player? The highlights showed the play but not replays so I never got a decent review of that.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was this the one they said hit our player? The highlights showed the play but not replays so I never got a decent review of that.
There was one view that couldn't be clearer it hit the Texans player, not ours. The INT wound up correcting the mistake. In fact, it got us about 20 yards better field position. So, it wasn't important in the outcome of the game.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was one view that couldn't be clearer it hit the Texans player, not ours. The INT wound up correcting the mistake. In fact, it got us about 20 yards better field position. So, it wasn't important in the outcome of the game.

not to mention #24 could have just jumped on the ball and didn't even try. Almost think you should cut him for that.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It did waste clock though. And most importantly, it was the WRONG call.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
How in the hell did Marco allow a TD on the last drive of the first half to Dell? First rule don't let them get behind you and he does. from highlights looked like he had a horrible day
Dell had a nice curl that Marco tried to adjust to, because it would have been a giant gain, and then dell went around him and ran straight for a TD. Marco couldn't cover Dell no matter how much cushion he had. Dell has looked like a true WR1 this past month.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It did waste clock though. And most importantly, it was the WRONG call.
We intercepted two plays later and got the ball close to midfield. It's doubtful the offense would have made that much yardage that fast.

But the call was a bad joke. The two most ridiculously missed calls I have seen in the NFL all year went against us and that was one of them.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson